What's new

Game Thread Apr 18, 2022 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 04-18-22

Agreed. One of the reason I really loved the Reno area. Easy access to Tahoe and many other outdoor places, and the cities that were around to explore were small and had a lot of history. So many great hikes around Tahoe. Also loved spending time just walking around Virginia City, historic vibe and quiet streets, as long as you weren't just on main street.
Virginia City is my ****!!! Just don't do the wild west shoot out show. My kids surprisingly loved that place... for those that haven't been its like a half day adventure.

I had only been to Tahoe when I was a little kid (too early to remember) and we would go there a few times when we lived in the Bay Area. It's one we'd like to hit at some point because we can drive there within a reasonable amount of time. May be a bit before we can get there, though. Anything good in Reno?
If you go I have a ton of recommendations. If you go to Tahoe and end up in Reno I think you have failed unless you are going specifically for the ribs.

He's not gonna play.

Win tonight, and ensure a sweep. This series is close to 99% being over.

Can't ask for anything better. IF the Pelicans can steal one from Phoenix, we'll have more rest than the Suns. Pretty big deal.
PG's protocol situation likely ruined that possibility. Clippers could have given the Suns way more fits than the friccin PELS can.

It wasn't pretty at times.. but 32 points in a playoff game is not trash.
Yep.Don missed shots he usually hits. Mike, Don, Bojan everybody didn't get Rudy the ball because Dallas was very intentional on not giving Rudy easy buckets at the rim.

Bojan played well early, but he couldn't find space late when we tried to get him more involved. Conley was kind of meh.

Don will shoot better, but he still had a great game.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Don played bladly, at least for 3 of 4 quarters, but overall the Jazz didn't play well offensively at all. Mike wasn't succesfull at all either at creating for himself nor setting Rudy at the rim, Clarkson wasn't getting his iso thing going and Bogey got his points mainly because too many small guards for him to post up and because he's also a midrange guy, where the Mavs ran the jazz into, taking ours attemps out of the rim and the 3 point line.

Jazz have to win this game and all games before Luka comes back
Can't risk losing a game Luka does not play in

so is Quin going to actually do something different and more constructive like put the ball in Mike's hands in the 4th or stay with Don walking it up, dribbling the **** out of it and only leaving time for one pass and a jacked up shot ??