What's new

Game Thread Apr 23, 2022 02:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 04-23-22

Quin got a little crazy in the 4th quarter. He went with Clarkson instead of Conley, he decided to bench O'Neale for House, and he sent a trap at Luka to get it out of his hands. He's ****ing great when he coaches the game and doesn't just read his clipboard.
It was so nice to see.

While I love what Rudy said in the post-game interview "F** the talk", will he be fined or anything for saying that during a live interview? Just curious how that works.

Clarkson’s scoring really carried us there in the 4th we went down 5 and he went on a 6-0 run himself to take the lead. That was huge.
Ya he has been amazing all series. Him and bogey both have been good all 4 games iirc.

My favorite part of the game was when the crowd chanted bogeys name.

That play, this win. The way everything happened was from the basketball Gods. It single handedly restored out duo, out fanbase, our franchise and our playoff hopes. I love you all guys. Go Jazz Go!

Bogey should be on the ball as much as possible. He fell asleep a few times when he was off the ball, but he was by far our best option against Brunson and Luka. He is so much better on the ball the off of it. Luka made some plays and tough shots late, but he did us a huge favor by playing 2v2 vs Bogey and Gobert. If they had let Brunson attack anyone else we would have been toast lol.

Bogey should be on the ball as much as possible. He fell asleep a few times when he was off the ball, but he was by far our best option against Brunson and Luka. He is so much better on the ball the off of it. Luka made some plays and tough shots late, but he did us a huge favor by playing 2v2 vs Bogey and Gobert. If they had let Brunson attack anyone else we would have been toast lol.
Hush, we won. It all worked out

Y'all Jazz fans are funny. Can't wait for Mitchell to play wid the Knicks. Gobert is a *****. Misses 5 free throws, blows a buncha gimmes, keeps fumblin the ball, and you say he dominated. LOL. You guys have eyes in back of yaw head.

Y'all Jazz fans are funny. Can't wait for Mitchell to play wid the Knicks. Gobert is a *****. Misses 5 free throws, blows a buncha gimmes, keeps fumblin the ball, and you say he dominated. LOL. You guys have eyes in back of yaw head.

How do you feel about Royce?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

He did amazing against kawhi for big stretches last year too.
Putting him on ball is key. He sucks bad off ball but has the toughness and determination to play on ball pretty good.