What's new

Game Thread Apr 23, 2022 02:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 04-23-22

This feels accurate

Jazz did this against the Clippers in 2017.
Jazz won Game 1 in LA on the Joe Johnson take at the buzzer.
Jazz lost Game 2.
Jazz then lost Game 3 at home.
Jazz won Game 4.
Jazz won Game 5 in LA.
Jazz lost Game 6 at home.
Jazz won Game 7 in LA.

I'm not confident that the Jazz can do this against Dallas though.

Jazz lost Game 2.
Jazz won Game 4.
Jazz won Game 5 in LA.
Jazz won Game 7 in LA.

Rudy Gay will ride to the rescue. He is well rested.

Jazz lost Game 2.
Jazz won Game 4.
Jazz won Game 5 in LA.
Jazz won Game 7 in LA.

We are closer to being the lob city clips than we are to being that up and coming Jazz team. No idea if we figured something out or if they had a bad shooting game adjusting to having Luka back.

One thing we need to do is continue picking Luka up full court all game. There were times when you could see he wasn’t going to fight to get open and I think he is pacing himself because of injury. Make him work for every inch.

We are closer to being the lob city clips than we are to being that up and coming Jazz team. No idea if we figured something out or if they had a bad shooting game adjusting to having Luka back.

I don’t know about you but that Donovan to Rudy game winner made something in my pants move I can only imagine what it did to them and the rest of the team.

Also an opportunity to flip the series seriously in the Jazz's favor if Quin can find the courage to keep standing up to his own players.

Another thing to add to this Royce conversation….it’s ****ing Royce O’Neale. I understand the hesitancy to bench Rudy, Don, or even Conley….but it’s Royce. Quin had the courage to bench Conley. That showed me he was ready to win.

I can't ****ing believe that the Jazz were so lackadaisical in Games 2 and 3 of this series. They should have taken control of it early. It almost looked like guys wanted to get bounced in the 1st round.