What's new

Game Thread Apr 23, 2022 02:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 04-23-22

Going to have to close this game with Rudy and Mike off the floor.

By the way, Mr. Goldstein is at the game. He has an uncanny knack for always picking the best game to attend. This one is going to be a close, tight one, folks. Strap yourself in...get ready for the big hurt. Mr. Goldstein is never wrong.

1650751398041.png

By the way, Mr. Goldstein is at the game. He has an uncanny knack for always picking the best game to attend. This one is going to be a close, tight one, folks. Strap yourself in...get ready for the big hurt. Mr. Goldstein is never wrong.

View attachment 11992
But those are white t-shirts on the seats in the background. The crowd is wearing yellow t-shirts.

I do think this fan base severely underrates Rudy but I'm so ****ing sick of him worried more about the foul than actually putting the ball in the basket. If he had made one pump fake and gone up strong to try to dunk it he would have either made a basket or had a foul. But he settles for randomly flipping the ball at the rim and crying for a foul. Just ****ing stop.

Oh, Jazz giving up double digit leads again on half arsed plays why am I not surprised?