What's new

Game Thread Apr 25, 2022 7:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 04-25-22

I’m done with this team, let it die. If Ainge has to sell his soul to get off Conley’s contract do it. While we are at it get rid of Bogey Mitchell and Gobert. Keep Clarkson only for the tank just tell him to force up 20 threes a game.

I'm still trying to comprehend why we can't score on these guys. Remember all the chatter about us being the #1 offense in the NBA? What a joke.

Dude we’ve gotten so many wide open shots and threes. We’re 3-25 from 3 I’m not joking. If we just make 8-25 this is a 6-point game.

We have to change how we play. We don't play offense or defense the way playoff basketball is played.

We have to play the way NBA playoffs are played then build a roster to fit that style. We are so slow on rotations. We don't switch correctly. We are too unathletic to run.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
If it’s possible I’d try to do quick rebuild around Mitchell, moving basically everyone else. But he has the most value, and I think it might be best to trade them all and build a team the exact opposite of this one. Give Ainge the red phone and the nuclear codes and let’s try to get that unicorn swingman we’ve never had. I don’t follow college but I hear this is a good draft.

I’m done with this team, let it die. If Ainge has to sell his soul to get off Conley’s contract do it. While we are at it get rid of Bogey Mitchell and Gobert. Keep Clarkson only for the tank just tell him to force up 20 threes a game.

Conley and Bogey to the Lakers for Westbrook’s expiring and their 2027/2029 unprotected 1st round picks.

If it’s possible I’d try to do quick rebuild around Mitchell, moving basically everyone else. But he has the most value, and I think it might be best to trade them all and build a team the exact opposite of this one. Give Ainge the red phone and the nuclear codes and let’s try to get that unicorn swingman we’ve never had. I don’t follow college but I hear this is a good draft.
Guck Mitchell I don’t want him here.

If it continues Game 6, a reset is necessary.

I just don't know what that will be. Coaching? All of the roster? Some of the roster?

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Coaching for sure. You can’t trade the whole roster as we have bad contracts that can’t be moved.

Realistically, you trade Bogey and either one or both of DM/Gobert. No one else is going to fetch you anything unless you dump contracts with a pick. You know, what we do every year.