What's new

Game Thread Apr 25, 2022 7:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 04-25-22

Nothing will top that 25-point second half lead we squandered against the Clippers last year in the playoffs.
No, this is much worse. At least that team played well for a half. This team just laid down from the start.
Everybody has had a bad game. Coaches, players, starters, bench guys, even the towel guys used the wrong fabric softener.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
LoPo’s sneaky way of making excuses for why Mitchell is playing like ****. He hasn’t played well all series other then game four.
Donovan a -30.

If I’m Ainge, I’m calling the Knicks by the weekend. He’s not the guy and neither is anyone else on this team.

Fire sale, boys.
Ummm can we call a team rich in assets at least?
Conley you ****ing dunce.

I honestly hope I never have to watch Conley or Royce play another game in a Jazz uniform.
Aren’t you supposed to be the optimistic one?

We have to change how we play. We don't play offense or defense the way playoff basketball is played.

We have to play the way NBA playoffs are played then build a roster to fit that style. We are so slow on rotations. We don't switch correctly. We are too unathletic to run.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Starters 1-17 from deep. Team is 3-24.

All mental with this team. The only hope is a reset top to bottom starting with Quin being given his exit.

No, this is much worse. At least that team played well for a half. This team just laid down from the start.

LoPo’s sneaky way of making excuses for why Mitchell is playing like ****. He hasn’t played well all series other then game four.

Ummm can we call a team rich in assets at least?

Aren’t you supposed to be the optimistic one?
Make the entire roster play summer league.