What's new

Game Thread Apr 28, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 6

Added to Calendar: 04-28-22

I mean if the idea is to develop players and lose games at the same time then I'm not sure who would fit the bill better.
It’s perfect… we’ve entered the Donovan and friends era… Bryant might be the best of all worlds.

I mean if the idea is to develop players and lose games at the same time then I'm not sure who would fit the bill better.
The idea is right but the tanking is %99 roster, anyways. I am not saying Bryant is bad, just the names I have given may be more ready to make the jump, considering they have been getting interviews and endorsements.

Donovan's probably going to ask out.
It’s a matter of time… but we can’t blow it up. The AS game is here next year and it would be sooooo embarrassing to have a bad team. We’d basically have to sell the franchise. So we need to push for the play in.

Hire the red head from Dallas, Johnny Bryant, Atkinson… I also like Borrego. I don’t love promoting Jensen just because I’m worried he’d carry some of the Quin NS.

Miracle doesn't happen often in NBA. What we have seen all season long reamain until the end.

- Mike is washed, totally absent the entire season...
- Don wil never be a leader able to make a team win when it's tough.
- Rudy is ........Rudy, will allways reound and defend well but unable to score 20 when team need it.
- O Neal will never be a starter in a contender team
- The less disapointing if the starter is Bogey. Not bright but make a decent season.....
...... wont even talk about the coach.....this guy is totally lost.
Time to make some major change, won't be easy.

at the beginning of the season I always thought we are a 1st rd exit team so this loss doesn't hurt that much. IT was right, last year was our championship window.

I woke up at 4am est to watch the replay and when I saw we had lost the game I was relieved, went back to bed for an extra hour of sleep. Just watched the all possession recap on my lunch break and it's pretty disappointing that we continue to miss wide open shots and play unconnected defense. I'm excited to not think about the Jazz or plan my life around games. I'm sure I won't be able to resist checking in quite a bit to see if there is any off season news, but I'm definitely ready for a break.

If we’re going to trade Gobert, I want to trade Donovan, too. Blow it all up. I don’t want a repeat of Hayward. I am not convinced Mitchell wants to stay.

I dont think Conley is the reason Utah lost the series. It was a very collective thing.

Just because he got a F doesnt mean I blame him for the series loss completely.

Oh you think that people think that conley is the only reason we lost this series. How stupid of you to think that after seing all the criticism of quin, royce, donovan, gobert etc throughout all the gamethreads.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app