What's new

Are We Back?

JazzMan4Life

Contributor
This season I've been checked out for the first time in my thirty something years of my life.
I watch the Youtube recaps and recently I'm watching more games.
I was a Simone hater, but he's been good. Collins is doing great. Lauri is Lauri.
Are we back?

Last edited:
This season I've been checked out for the first time in my thirty something years of my life.
I watch the Youtube recaps and recently I'm watching more games.
I was a Simone hater, but he's been good. Collins is doing great. Lauri is Lauri.
Are we back?

Hang your head in shame that you didn’t even last 1/4 of a season. Self flagellate 30 mins a day for a week. Then you’re the Tay Henry bus bag boy for 10 games.

Jazz man 4 life... until we have a small slump.
Although, small slump? It's taken a nearly historic stretch of highly improbable wins just to get us to .500, that ain't a small slump to start with.

It's amazing to me how much confidence is part of the equation for being good at basketball. I think it's about equal talent/effort/confidence.
I agree that confidence is a MAJOR thing, but you forgot the 4th major factor which is coaching. Hardy gives us an edge with stuff like he did against the Nuggets to minimize Jokic and Murray impact, and making them the two worst BPM guys in the team.

Stop enabling treachery. Or I’ll charge you with conspiracy to commit treason
What do you think, I'm not Donald Trump! I'm immune to that **** bitch!

I agree that confidence is a MAJOR thing, but you forgot the 4th major factor which is coaching. Hardy gives us an edge with stuff like he did against the Nuggets to minimize Jokic and Murray impact, and making them the two worst BPM guys in the team.
I am just waiting for some one to start a Hard Willy hype & appreciation thread. Kinda feel that @fishonjazz should take the honours.

back-yeah-im-thinking-im-back.gif

Last edited: