What's new

Are we blind?

I'd put Zeller right around 5-7 in this draft. Certainly one of the safer picks - good kid, good talent. Won't be a superstar but could be a franchise cornerstone-type.

Agree with the first list, but think Burke belongs on it as well. There is no possible way Burke lasts until #14. The other two, I can envision scenarios. Burke, no.

I'd put Zeller right around 5-7 in this draft. Certainly one of the safer picks - good kid, good talent. Won't be a superstar but could be a franchise cornerstone-type.

Good posts.

Zeller will be a much better than average player in this league and will have a correspondingly long career in the league. One of the safest picks there is in this draft, IMO.

Zeller will be a much better than average player in this league and will have a correspondingly long career in the league. One of the safest picks there is in this draft, IMO.

I tend to agree. And I think it's very possible that the Jazz would trade #14 + Burks to get to, say pick #8 or #9 to choose Zeller. Then take best PG available at #21.

Guess we'll see soon enough!

I tend to agree. And I think it's very possible that the Jazz would trade #14 + Burks to get to, say pick #8 or #9 to choose Zeller. Then take best PG available at #21.

Guess we'll see soon enough!

Its not sexy but it would likely look very smart in 3-5 years. Agreed.

(catch you of the rep flip side. I've been getting a little lose today, apparently)