What's new

Are we sleeping on Aaron Gordon??

jiggamanjazz

Dude can seriously ball! For all the hub about wiggins I don't get why Gordon isn't getting the same pub. Wiggins is a freak athlete, but so is AG! I think wiggins is a little more raw than AG is as well.. plus gordon can shoot the three.. Can wiggins? I like wiggins don't get me wrong but I was just wondering are we sleeping on this guy? I think he's playing the three on arizona, so I think we should give him a serious look. I know he isn't as polished as parker but dude has some serious physical abilities..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-same-class-as-wiggins-parker-randle/3558333/

A couple people decided they didn't like him after watching some HS mixtapes so now we aren't allowed to hype him.

Sorry bro.

£¥£

A scout on Cowherd's show said that his big worry about Wiggins is that he ends up being Rudy Gay. Wiggins has potential, but if he busts, you lost your job as a GM. I'm a Parker lean right now. He IS Carmello right now. Hard to pass that up.

Wiggins
SEASON TEAM MIN FGM-FGA FG% 3PM-3PA 3P% FTM-FTA FT% REB AST BLK STL PF TO PTS
2013-14 KU 29.5 7.0-12.0 .583 1.0-2.5 .400 4.0-6.0 .667 5.5 1.0 0.5 1.5 3.0 1.5 19.0

Gordon
SEASON TEAM MIN FGM-FGA FG% 3PM-3PA 3P% FTM-FTA FT% REB AST BLK STL PF TO PTS
2013-14 ARIZ 29.7 6.0-10.3 .581 1.3-1.7 .800 1.0-3.3 .300 9.3 1.3 2.3 1.0 2.3 1.7 14.3

Free throws for Gordon!!!!

He was strong in the Mcdonalds all American but that is all I have seen of him. I've thought all the bust talk around him here didn't make any sense but I thought I would reserve my judgement until I could see more of him.

"Bigs" of an unimpressive stature and that don't have perimeter skills (or big skills? or defense?) have to show it to me at the NBA level for me to believe that they really belong in the conversation of Hall-of-Fame/franchise changing ability which is what I assume we're hoping for and talking about.

Sorry.

Last edited:
I can't speak for everyone else, but I am 100% confident that I have not been sleeping on top of a 6'9" black man.

You forgot to also mention he's not from Marquette.

Jae Crowder showed an immensely diverse skill-set (including playing good defense and an ability to hit free throws) and impressive general skill-level. And was a 2nd round prospect in a rather poor draft, not a top-5 prospect in one of the best drafts ever (supposedly).