What's new

Are we sleeping on Aaron Gordon??

Jae Crowder showed an immensely diverse skill-set (including playing good defense and an ability to hit free throws) and impressive general skill-level. And was a 2nd round prospect in a rather poor draft, not a top-5 prospect in one of the best drafts ever.

What I said was still funny...

So, if the Jazz decide to max out Hayward, would Kanter and a the GS pick be enough to move into the 6-10 range?

Doesn't look like a franchise changer to me. He's good at a number of things, but elite at what exactly? We need an elite scorer, who is above average defensively.

So, if the Jazz decide to max out Hayward, would Kanter and a the GS pick be enough to move into the 6-10 range?

Kanter alone would be enough to move into the 6 - 10 range. If we were able to draft Randle, I might consider that....maybe.

So, if you decide that Hayward is worth the max, you are essentially saying that you are going to sacrifice the PG position or Kanter...and you would have to think it is Kanter, right?

So, do you do the deal? Who would you do it for?

Yeah, if it's between maxing Hayward and trading him for a top-10 pick, you trade Hayward.

Well, I've made it blatantly clear how I feel about Hayward, I'm just trying to feel out what people think Kanter is worth.

What would you get for Hayward? Deadline deal, would probably be the way you would have to deal him. Who would want him?

I doubt any bad team will be trading their picks this year especially for an expiring contract. Beside the fact that adding Hayward to a team will make the team better.

I doubt any bad team will be trading their picks this year especially for an expiring contract. Beside the fact that adding Hayward to a team will make the team better.

I agree. BUT, he isn't an expiring. You would be trading for him knowing what you will be signing him for in July. He would be traded to a fringe playoff team or a fringe contender. Basically a team in the 6-10 range. I'm not sure you would get much back for him though.

I agree. BUT, he isn't an expiring. You would be trading for him knowing what you will be signing him for in July. He would be traded to a fringe playoff team or a fringe contender. Basically a team in the 6-10 range. I'm not sure you would get much back for him though.

Fringe contenders pick in the 6 - 10 range??