What's new

Are you going to root for Hayward?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5000

DHaDdU5V0AAhzLG.jpg

I'm a Jazz fan first, but still I root for Curry, Ginobili & a short list of other guys I enjoy watching... Hayward is added to the list.

I want to see him get a Ring beating GS

Hell no. I'm not as extreme as some Jazz fans that are hoping for injury but I have zero interest in seeing he or the Celtics do well.

I think he's a hardworking kid but I'll always have a bad taste in my mouth as to how he treated the Jazz during Free Agency and I'll always see him as a guy that shied away from the challenge of playing out West in favor of the watered down Eastern Conference. I have no doubt in my mind that an easier path to All-Star selections is more important to Gordon than actually winning.

I wish him nothing but unfulfilled expectations for the rest of his career.

I am only a Jazz fan. I harbor no ill will towards him at this point and wish him health and a long career but no, I will not cheer for him.

DHaDdU5V0AAhzLG.jpg

I'm a Jazz fan first, but still I root for Curry, Ginobili & a short list of other guys I enjoy watching... Hayward is added to the list.

I do not believe it's the same thing.

I watch Curry with passion too. Or had watched Manu likewise. But none screwed the team they were created in in the private holes in the midst of a rebuild.

So no of course. I was never excited about the way he played the game anyway.

GH20

No. I respect him for hard work he put into becoming what he is today and getting paid but never was huge fan of his game or skills anyway. When he was playing for the Jazz it was easy to support him but now he is no different to me than any other player. I only was cheering for AK47, Millsap and Mailman when they left Jazz.

What happened to his hair? Looks like ****.

"Yeah, just give me the one that extenuates how big my forehead is and how my hairline is receding"

I always knew Hayward had a bit of Kobe head to him, but this just shows it even more. THe one he got in Utah was more of a side part, so it didnt elongate his head as much.

I don't "root" for anyone but the Jazz. Whenever I watch a non-Jazz game I'm always 100% impartial to the outcome other than wanting to see a good game. I still think Hayward provides asthetically pleasing basketball while also being unselfish and smart, which is the kind of basketball I like watching. I will continue to watch him (you know, when Boston plays interesting games and the Jazz arent on), but there will be no rooting.

I don't "root" for anyone but the Jazz. Whenever I watch a non-Jazz game I'm always 100% impartial to the outcome other than wanting to see a good game. I still think Hayward provides asthetically pleasing basketball while also being unselfish and smart, which is the kind of basketball I like watching. I will continue to watch him (you know, when Boston plays interesting games and the Jazz arent on), but there will be no rooting.

Exactly what Cy said.

Why not similar shade to george hill or trevor booker

No. He left a good team on the rise in a very competitive West for a good team in a historically bad East to boost his ego. Unless the front of his jersey says "Utah" or "Jazz" he is the enemy.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

You've gotta be kidding? I hope he does a knee. On the other hand i wish Jeff Withey all the luck in the world in his future endeavors in dating mental bikini models. Its the last great pursuit left for real men.

What happened to his hair? Looks like ****.

It's a Boston thing - as soon as you move there you lose 20% of your looks so you can blend in with your surroundings.

Mostly affects women; but as you can see men are impacted as well.