What's new

Article: Seven teams that could surprise with breakout years

Is Ignacio still around? It would be nice if all trolls left or were banned.This forum is so much better without ncoloradojazz.

okc is superior to the Jazz. Russ is better then your top two players combined. Don't sleep on Denver either. Told yall not to sleep on Portland last year and look they are the class of the division now. Not Utah. Utah/Minny/ Denver fighting for that last spot. You added a nice rotation point with Hill and then added two guys who are over the hill in JJ and Diaw. Like Shania Twain that don't impress me much

Stars win games in the NBA
Jazz have Zero Stars on a team full of good role players
OKC has Russ who is a top 5 player in the game.
Go back and read first sentence.

Cute when guest team thinks they are more relevant because of role players. By gods I can't wait until the season starts so I can log on here and see the disappointment flood in.

Lots of win in this thread.

Is Ignacio still around? It would be nice if all trolls left or were banned.This forum is so much better without ncoloradojazz.

I just wish the trolls would come out and eat some crow. I respect any troll willing to eat crow when they are wrong, but we all know ncoloradojazz would never admit when he's wrong. Kind of a DB that one.