What's new

Audio Ads?

Got the Polaris ad today. Scared the piss out of me.

Wouldn't you know it, right as I was typing this, it started again. Son of a bitch.

The Polaris ad is still going (and scaring the **** out of me when it starts playing).

The Polaris ad is still going (and scaring the **** out of me when it starts playing).

Seriously. I had jazzfanz open in a browser window today, while I was working on something in another window. After probably 2 hours, the ad* abruptly starts playing super loud music. I guess I'd turned the volume up for something. I just about jumped out of my chair.

* I'm pretty sure it was Polaris, but not absolutely certain

It was most likely Polaris. Leave Jazzfanz open too long...get a super aggressive Polaris ad with dramatic music.

Just happened to me 2 seconds ago. Has been constant for about a month. I end up shutting the Jazzfanz window most times if I'm not actively viewing that page.

If it matters, I was shopping today and on a whim, bought two new Polarises.(or is it Polaris'). I had a choice between Polaris and Yamaha, but decided to go with the former due to their use of dramatic scare tactics.

They scare my children.

If all of these posts are not a reason to use an ad blocker, I don't know what is. Mr. Jason, I'll be donating soon enough, sir.

If it matters, I was shopping today and on a whim, bought two new Polarises.(or is it Polaris'). I had a choice between Polaris and Yamaha, but decided to go with the former due to their use of dramatic scare tactics.

They scare my children.

Probably Polari. It's not octopuses or octopus'. It's octopi.

Wow, a neg rep for this, really E.J. Wells? Someone needs to work on their sense of humor.

For a guy who continually and artificially raises their rep, you sure seem to overly care. Also, a quick check of your SoH meter may be in order.