What's new

Austin Collie goes off yo

......Collie is on pace for 144 catches...lol

That's a ****-ton of catches. Damn, maybe there's something to "living right" in regards to LDS scripture as my man Collie pointed out a few years ago.

I've made a huge mistake.

gob-bluth-picture.jpg

The Broncos were doubling Clark, had Champ on Reggie Wayne, and a rookie corner filling in for our injured starter on Collie. Collie is a good WR, but he's not a dominant force out there or anything.

I was at the game so its hard to tell sometimes. But I did see Champ Bailey guarding Collie multiple times. In fact I made Bailey jokes twice when collie beat him, just to hear all the stupid bronco fans freak out.

It wasnt just this one game. He has been one of the most consistant WR this season. I drafted him on my fantasy team, not some pansy FA move by Trout........This is all coming from a Utah fan. Props to Collie, he is representing the state well.

P.S. BYU is 1-3.

Austin Collie even made the cover of LDS Living this month - I saw it myself at my parent's house today. Dude's on fire.

Good for Collie. He got a bunch of crap for saying something in jest and will never live it down which is sad. I say that and I don't even like BYU but always respected watching him and how hard he worked and he's done that in the pros too. He deserves the props he is getting.

Good for Collie. He got a bunch of crap for saying something in jest and will never live it down which is sad. I say that and I don't even like BYU but always respected watching him and how hard he worked and he's done that in the pros too. He deserves the props he is getting.

The things Collie said that he gets so much flak for were not made in jest. The dude is a grade-A dick. As I mentioned before, even some of his former teammates at the Y have dropped hints that they couldn't stand the guy for having that very attitude.

While he may be a dick, he's obvilously 1 hell of a football player, so he should get a pass. If OJ can kill to people and walk, Collie can be a dick.

Collie was the only Colts player at the end of the broncos game not to acknowledge the fans that were gathered around to cheer for him. Every other player waved at the crowd. Lots of them threw out gloves/arm bands/gear to fans. He went out of his way to ignore everyone and get into the tunnel without so much as making eye contact with anyone.

I was at the game so its hard to tell sometimes. But I did see Champ Bailey guarding Collie multiple times. In fact I made Bailey jokes twice when collie beat him, just to hear all the stupid bronco fans freak out.

Bailey rarely guarded collie. It was the 3rd sting CB or a S on almost all of his catches. Goodman was hurt and not playing. Bailey had Wayne and blanketed him and Cox had White. I was screaming for the Broncos to actually guard Collie with a real CB but they had Nate Jones and the Safety on him almost all game.

Oh and I hate Collie. Probably my 4th least favorite NFL player to Cutler (who I hope gets hurt on every play, only guy in the league I wish that on) Favre(the most overrated player in the history of the NFL) and Max Hall.

The things Collie said that he gets so much flak for were not made in jest. The dude is a grade-A dick. As I mentioned before, even some of his former teammates at the Y have dropped hints that they couldn't stand the guy for having that very attitude.

While he may be a dick, he's obvilously 1 hell of a football player, so he should get a pass. If OJ can kill to people and walk, Collie can be a dick.

Judging someone's character based on a few comments made to the media and speculation is pretty reckless if you ask me. He's a pretty cool guy if you actually got to know him as I have.

Could he come across as arrogant sometimes during his BYU days and rub some people the wrong way? I guess so. But I don't think he ever meant it to come across like that. He's just very confident in himself and his abilities. And he backed it up by being one of hardest workers on the team and producing for his team nearly every week. This off-season, he spent countless hours working with Peyton on routes for virtually every situation (as people know, the Colts offense can be very complex). There's a reason why they are having so much success right now, it's not by accident. He's worked incredibly hard to get to where he's at and he deserves the success he has gotten. BTW, he's his own worst critic. The fumble he had against Houston killed him, even though overall he had a great game.

But everyone's entitled to their own opinion...