What's new

Austin Collie goes off yo

Is anyone watching the Indy/Denver game? Austin Collie is the man! Some huge numbers and at least gives me something from BYU to be proud of AT THE MOMENT. I just hope that the Cougs can make the rest of this season somewhat respectable. I already have tickets to the TCU game and it's going to be a rough outing. But, as far as the next couple years, I'm quite optimistic.

Austin Collie and Peyton Manning: The only white on white combo in the NFL.

Go Cougs! At least we'll beat Utah State this weekend! ;)

Collie was just slow enough to land into a perfect situation through the draft for himself - that guy that he catches balls from certainley doesn't suck. Guy deserves it though, apparently his work ethic is about as good as it gets and him and Peyton spend hours upon hours with eachother. It's quite obvious that's the case. Perfect throws, great routes, great catches. They're turning into quite the duo.

When you're living life the right way...

Collie is a good player. Not the fastest guy, but a very good route runner with awesome hands.

The Broncos were doubling Clark, had Champ on Reggie Wayne, and a rookie corner filling in for our injured starter on Collie. Collie is a good WR, but he's not a dominant force out there or anything.

Whoever called me retarded, I just said he is a good WR...said so when he was at BYU...but he has the best QB in the league, the best receiving TE in the league, and a top tier WR helping him out.

The Broncos were doubling Clark, had Champ on Reggie Wayne, and a rookie corner filling in for our injured starter on Collie. Collie is a good WR, but he's not a dominant force out there or anything.

He leads the league in receiving yards (359) and has 4 TD's through 3 games. Yes it's early, but this season he has been dominant.

Not to mention, he's pretty much entirely eaten up Garcon's and Gonzalez's production, who many people thought would see more targets than him this season.

https://www.nfl.com/stats/player

He's having a great year, but if you watched how the Broncos defended the Colts today you would see what I am saying. The Broncos dared Collie and that rookie WR to beat them and Collie made them pay. It worked well for the Broncos most of the game though. The Colts offense struggled for the most part and was gifted 10 points off of turnovers. Again, he is a good WR, but he is the 3rd best option on his own team and is playing with possibly the best QB of all time. I guess keeping it real makes me retarded though. Keep the neg reps coming, Zoobers.

Gotta give the guy props even though he may be the easiest former Cougar to hate because of his arrogant, holier-than-though attitude he's always had (even former Coug teammates agree).

When I saw the Colts had drafted him, I thought to myself "Holy ****! That is the PERFECT place for Collie to land." I honestly think he never would've amounted to much in any other situation, but that does not matter. His situation is the Colts, and it fits him to a "T".

However, let's never forget that he's still a douche-bag of epic proportions.