What's new

Beards

Jaymz

Well Gobert and Neto now know what it is to be a man, who else is rocking some testosterone up in Jazz nation?
4beecf111a2e3b374191845fc687c08d.jpg

Ya boys. Dats me.
d96e02e21116792acc35e036bf49b253.jpg
84d2e33762542f72e35e6621e726862b.jpg

If you do this, you're a woman or your basketballs haven't dropped yet!!
676da36d82c2cd411755a6daf3795ee4.jpg

Sent from my E600A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Xsy
the last thing I'm going to do is give my image to you and your photoshop. For obvious reasons.

I feel like I see them acting a lot more like men on the court when they're packing those jaw-coats!

Need more Testosterone in this thread, MOAR JAZZ BEARDS less scaredies! (naos) ;)

and it looks like he cuts his hair with an axe

Hey now, I'm not trying to impress you forum trolls! I don't do long distance anyway!
I'll give you a good pic when I actually get it cut and style this week!! Before I go in for a serving shift at Benja's. I'm a lady killer, for sure. I can give lessons if you'd like.
6:30 a.m. on a GY shift at a hotel though where I see next to no one, why would I style?
Oh yeah, gotta get that Naos stamp of approval!

If you post in this thread with no pic of your beard you hereby confirm you are a woman!

I feel like I see them acting a lot more like men on the court when they're packing those jaw-coats!

Need more Testosterone in this thread, MOAR JAZZ BEARDS less scaredies! (naos) ;)

Hey now, I'm not trying to impress you forum trolls! I don't do long distance anyway!
I'll give you a good pic when I actually get it cut and style this week!! Before I go in for a serving shift at Benja's. I'm a lady killer, for sure. I can give lessons if you'd like.
6:30 a.m. on a GY shift at a hotel though where I see next to no one, why would I style?
Oh yeah, gotta get that Naos stamp of approval!

If you post in this thread with no pic of your beard you hereby confirm you are a woman!

I didn't even know that guy at the top was you. Since it was a jazz thread, I thought maybe it was a jazz dancer.

the last thing I'm going to do is give my image to you and your photoshop. For obvious reasons.

Lolol. Point taken.

I won't 'shop any of y'alls photos, ppl. No worries.

Tbqh, kinda lame to **** on dudes who have the chutzpah to post a pic, when you fear throwing one up of yourself.

FWIW Jaymz ur obvs good lookin' & anyone who denies it is bein salty. With that said, I'm agreeing with NAOS-- also not feelin the hair ;)

I gotta git da tapatalky so I can throw a metro pic of myself up in here. Need the likes of Scat calling me gay in order to make my day

j1mR5UM.jpg

Most recent bearded pic of me. I've since shaved, sorry team. It'll be back.

Hairs getting the chop in 8 days doe

I have a full goatee but a full beard itches and I don't like it.

j1mR5UM.jpg

Most recent bearded pic of me. I've since shaved, sorry team. It'll be back.

Hairs getting the chop in 8 days doe
Hell yeah that's a nice chin rug! You're a dang handsome man yourself, no homo. Or moi homo.

Naos dog just crop your face out give us DAT beard you're hiding!!

I didn't even know that guy at the top was you. Since it was a jazz thread, I thought maybe it was a jazz dancer.
Hey if they can beat my pay salary I'll dance in whatever they want me to!! As long as its got a jazz logo!