What's new

Ben Affleck is the new Batman

I hated it, but that's me. Well, I don't think that many people liked it either. Snyder just sucks and Superman doesn't make for a good movie. The original Superman movie was okay for a superhero flick, and the rest were pretty ****ing bad.

Correct.

The only super hero movie I definitely hated more was The Avengers. ****, that movie was turrrrrible.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];643855 said:
Correct.

The only super hero movie I definitely hated more was The Avengers. ****, that movie was turrrrrible.

I wanted to claw my eyes out half way through The Avengers. The only flick that I can think was worse was Hereafter. I made it to the exit just in time to keep from swallowing my tongue.

Apparently there is some real backlash over this.

https://movies.yahoo.com/news/fans-petition-warner-bros-remove-ben-affleck-batman-164352377.html

An online petition on the “We the People” section of the White House Petition system, which “allows all Americans to ask the Obama Administration to take action on a range of important issues facing our country,” requested to make it illegal for Ben Affleck to portray Batman (or any super hero) on film for the next 200 years.

how many people complained about heat leadger.
everybody said it was the worse choice ever.

YET HE PWNED IT

dont jduge have any of you seen the aduditions or screentests?

no so stfu and wait patiently for the result

The guy who plays Walter White on Breaking Bad is rumored to be Lex Luthor in this movie.