What's new

Best 2011 Albums

well this is going to be quite the year for music.

New albums from Radiohead (this Sat.), Elbow, PJ Harvey, the Strokes(angels), Iron and Wine (pretty good album, released a week ago), Cut Copy (not a fan though),
Roxette (yes they are back, and ahem i liked them back in the day), REM, Snoop Dog and Dre are back this year, Green Day, Bush (horrible band, but I thought Archie
might want to put this on his calander), the Kills, Foo Fighters, Fleet Foxes, RHCP, Blink 182 (sigh), Coldplay, Metallica and GNR are heavily rumored, No Doubt, Tool,
the Offspring, Weezer (used to be great, now....not so much, maybe a return to not sounding like limp bizkit?)

All in all there are some big albums coming out this year. I'm looking forward to hitting up some of the European music festivals, and having a great soundtrack to 2011.
2011 feels like a year of change, and good things. Please don't let us down.

Owl City is coming out with a new CD in May! Called All things Bight and Beautiful. I am pretty excited about that one.

I'm not a big fan, but Radiohead is releasing another digital album called "The King of Limbs" on the 19th for anyone that hadn't heard.

I have become my father. I don't know a single artist in this thread, nor did I know 90% of the artists that won Grammy's this year. I am stuck in the early 2000's. Long live Korn, Slipknot, and Rammstein!

I have become my father. I don't know a single artist in this thread, nor did I know 90% of the artists that won Grammy's this year. I am stuck in the early 2000's. Long live Korn, Slipknot, and Rammstein!

And Limp Bizkit! Remember that song Nookie. I still have my red Yankees hat from those days.....

I saw them at Family Values in '99 -- greatest live show evar!

Nice! I wasn't a big baseball fan before Fred Durst started that trend, but I've been a HUGE Yankees fan ever since. Who esle was at that show Family Values 99? I think Ice Cube was. That was a weird thing to have there. Man it's been so long since I even listened to Limp Bizkit. Don't think my wife would be to happy hearing that playing around our kids heheh.

Garth Brooks has an album out that I listened to this year. It's a great album to listen to in 2011. Can't remember the name, may be his greatest hits.

- Craig

Kmfdm-wtf.jpg

Social D - Hard Times and Nursery Rhymes

I got the album two days ago and have been listening to "Machine Gun Blues" non-stop, California Hustle and Flow is pretty good too