What's new

Best bar to watch games at?

That's a shame. The BWW down here has really good service and nice TVs from any angle you sit at. If you go on a Tuesday or Thursday the wings are only 70 cents a piece.
The tvs are nice, I admit that
The service and food sucks though. At least from the few times I went there.

The tvs are nice, I admit that
The service and food sucks though. At least from the few times I went there.
The service sucks when it's busy I can't deny that. The food on the other hand it very good, maybe it just varies on the state and location itself.

I like the BWW in sugar house. Not for watching games but for better wings I prefer The Wing Coup.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app

Interesting developments...

https://www.sltrib.com/news/4066810-155/rolly-warning-to-utah-beer-drinkers

Legislative action in Colorado and Oklahoma could drastically reduce the availability of 3.2 percent beer in Utah, a consumer nightmare that would put pressure on lawmakers to hike the alcohol content of beers in grocery stores.Whether that would happen in a state where teetotaling is revered is questionable, and the leading legislator on alcohol issues in Utah said different options would be considered.
Utah is one of five states that allows only 3.2 beer to be sold in grocery stores, with heavier beer restricted to state-controlled liquor stores.

Keep in mind, when he says "3.2" he means 4%ABV. I sent him an email letting him know he should make that distinction. I encourage everyone else to do the same. prolly@sltrib.com