What's new

Best "Young Cores" for the future? (Top 10)

Best "Young Cores" for the future?

• DEN: Lawson/Farried (Fournier/Hamilton)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LAC: Griffin/Bledsoe

• TOR: DeRozan/Ross/Valanciunas/Fields

• Total voters
1. Rockets
2. Jazz
3. Twolves
4. Pistons
5. Warriors
6. Nuggets

illyasova, is there a reason you didn't mention Harden?

1. Rockets
2. Jazz
3. Twolves
4. Pistons
5. Warriors
6. Nuggets

illyasova, is there a reason you didn't mention Harden?

I mentioned it but forgot to write it in paranthesis "a true scorer who goes to line easily,either can put the ball on the floor or shoot behind the arc " (Harden)

The one thing that slants the poll is that in many cases, the 4th player listed is a scrub: guys like Ezeli, Singler, etc. Make it the best young 3 and Utah drops a bit, IMO.

Good point. Also, with Burk breaking out who do you leave out of the top 3? Burks or Kanter?

Kanter can't be left out of any speculations regarding our future core. The end.

Here is another hypothetical question, say the Jazz get Bledsoe, who are the top 3 players in the Jazz core?

Here is another hypothetical question, say the Jazz get Bledsoe, who are the top 3 players in the Jazz core?

Wow, good question...as far as RIGHT NOW what they can do, Id say Favors, Bledsoe, Hayward...but OMFG< to have Burks and Kanter right there and now with minutes to get all of these guys experience?? YAY!!!!

If we did get Bledsoe, where would you guys rank the jazz young core of Bled, Burks, Hayward, Kanter, Favors. Good he'll that would be complete future lineup.

Based on the teams and names listed in the poll, only Utah, GS, and Toronto still have their "core" intact.

Based on the teams and names listed in the poll, only Utah, GS, and Toronto still have their "core" intact.

It's amazing how things can change in just a few short years. Jazz have set themselves up well AND have the ability to bring back all of their top young players if they choose to do so. I think Minnesota blew things up well and will be in good shape to build around Wiggins depending on who they hire as their coach.

curry and Thompson
/thread.

(my hindsight is 20/20)