What's new

Better Season So Far

Who has been better this season?

• Total voters
27.0 PPG

8.2 APG

7.0 RPG

He's putting up better numbers than Lebron in all these cateogries (but obviously worse FG%).

Don't know the stats, but just from watching this season it seems he's been much more efficient when Durant is healthy and playing. He's the only dude on the team (with Durant out) that can really create much of anything and get offense by himself. He carries a huge load offensively, probably the biggest in the league.

Just gotta admire how relentless he is. Always going full speed.

Don't know the stats, but just from watching this season it seems he's been much more efficient when Durant is healthy and playing. He's the only dude on the team (with Durant out) that can really create much of anything and get offense by himself. He carries a huge load offensively, probably the biggest in the league.

Just gotta admire how relentless he is. Always going full speed.

If the Thunder can switch their mentality of Durant the 1st guy and Russ the 2nd, they will kill teams all around. Because Russ can take being the focus and still dominates. I am so curious to see how they will do once they are full squad.

If the Thunder can switch their mentality of Durant the 1st guy and Russ the 2nd, they will kill teams all around. Because Russ can take being the focus and still dominates. I am so curious to see how they will do once they are full squad.

So far this season it looks like they have used Russ more as the primary playmaker. Durant is the superior shooter and shotmaker, but his playmaking is just not as good as Russell's. I really hope Durant gets back healthy so the Thunder can make some noise in the playoffs. If it's just Westbrook by himself, I don't like their chances.

We are witnessing history bros. Westbrook is defying the boundaries of humanity.

General Sports is only mildly more popular than General NBA, and we all know how busy General NBA used to be.

Well there aren't any other major sports going on right now. When Baseball season starts and Football comes back, General Sports might be more popular.

I watch this about once every week, and when I watch it I watch it about ten times in a row.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvIBYB3swEw

I'll be making an ***official*** Chicago Cubs thread once the greatest sport in the world begins it's regular season.