What's new

Betting Thread

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
Since some people like to bet on here. Post your bets!

Today I had the over on the Saints/Giants game. Nailed it.

Also bet Hawks at -2, ended up being a push.

Took the Rockets at +4 at Miami. Looking pretty good so far.

pls also share your choice sites to place a bet. Or PM me if hotttspazzz won't allow it. tia.

who's doing fan duel? Maybe we could share our lineups in this thread, too?

Trying this teaser thing out:

Bucks +6.5 @ Brooklyn
Thunder +1 @ Houston
Blazers +10.5 @ Minnesota
Grizzlies +13.5 @ Golden State

Bucks +6.5 @ Brooklyn
Thunder +1 @ Houston
I like all those picks
Bump it after the games and let us know how it turned out

K, I only bet 15 to win 45. Doing it small lol.
That's how I like to do it too but usually on a 4 team bet like that 15 bucks would get you like 90 dollars or something I thought.
Is it because of the teaser thing? (I'm not sure what teaser means)
Is it still called a parlay?

That's how I like to do it too but usually on a 4 team bet like that 15 bucks would get you like 90 dollars or something I thought.
Is it because of the teaser thing? (I'm not sure what teaser means)
Is it still called a parlay?

Yeah, it's a parlay. IDK if it's a good move, just wanted to try it out. I think I got 5 points on each one.

Yeah, it's a parlay. IDK if it's a good move, just wanted to try it out. I think I got 5 points on each one.
Those five points you got must be what brought the amount you win down. Makes the bets look way more appealing though

I'm doing a 3 teams teaser today at -110 odds in Bovada with 8 points teased

Teaser #619620165

Basketball - Point Spread

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Philadelphia 76ers

Cleveland Cavaliers -5.0 (-416) Nov 2, 2015 7:00 PM

Teased 8.0 points

Memphis Grizzlies @ Golden State Warriors

Golden State Warriors -1.0 (-416) Nov 2, 2015 10:30 PM

Teased 8.0 points

San Antonio Spurs @ New York Knicks

San Antonio Spurs 0.5 (-416) Nov 2, 2015 7:30 PM

Teased 8.0 points

Bucks +6.5 @ Brooklyn
Thunder +1 @ Houston

only thing I don't like is Grizzlies +13,5. warriors can run grizzlies out of gym if Both Gasol and Zach plays together

only thing I don't like is Grizzlies +13,5. warriors can run grizzlies out of gym if Both Gasol and Zach plays together

Yeah, I just feel like Memphis will come out motivated for some revenge and Conley will have a good game.

I went ahead and bet your teaser also just to give me some cushion.

You guys know me. I do way too many to list here daily. Last week I probably had a total of about 275 bets. I won over 2K last week. I had the Mets to win the WS (100 to win $3,500 before the year) but hedged for the series by doing 350/350 on the Royals, doing them in each game (except three actually), and having them last night in part of a four team parlay that won me over 1,100. Great week. I needed it.

Here are some of the longer term things I have that could provide quite fruitful.

Brady to lead league in passing yards: 125 for 3,550 (if I'm being honest, the odds were too good here and I completely forgot that he may get suspended when I did this in early August)
LSU to win it all: 100 for 1,500...That was done around week three I think. I then hedged this past week with...
Florida State: 50 for 2,500 (if they somehow knocked off Clemson, they may sneak into the playoffs...odds were too good to pass up)
Stanford: 50 for 600 (very well-rounded team--could bully teams--great coach--senior, experienced qb)
TCU: 50 for 500 ('Nuff said--if I'm being honest, they don't impress me and look worse than last year)
Clemson: 50 for 500 (maybe the best looking team right now though NC State gave them a mini-scare last week)
Oklahoma: 50 for 1,750 (my favorite here--they are insanely hot and play TCU at home and at Baylor without Seth Russell)

OU also has one of only six (I think) active coaches who have won it all. Stoops, Fisher (did FSU), Miles (did LSU), Meyer (don't like them this year-bad mojo), Saban (don't like them either-Coker stinks and there d is not great), and I think Coker is somewhere...I may be forget ting 1-2 guys.

Kings U35 wins...240/200haven't won more than 29 in eight or nine seasons. Easy money.
Jazz O42.5 wins...200/200

I have a ton of NFL season OU team wins too and am looking fantastic. It's these why I want to go to Vegas in mid-August to throw about $2K on each that I like. I am something like 35-12 over the last three seasons with these if I had to guess. I think i did around 13 this season and am looking around 11-2 or 10-3 or so. Early though so who knows.

You guys know me. I do way too many to list here daily. Last week I probably had a total of about 275 bets. I won over 2K last week. I had the Mets to win the WS (100 to win $3,500 before the year) but hedged for the series by doing 350/350 on the Royals, doing them in each game (except three actually), and having them last night in part of a four team parlay that won me over 1,100. Great week. I needed it.

Here are some of the longer term things I have that could provide quite fruitful.

Brady to lead league in passing yards: 125 for 3,550 (if I'm being honest, the odds were too good here and I completely forgot that he may get suspended when I did this in early August)
LSU to win it all: 100 for 1,500...That was done around week three I think. I then hedged this past week with...
Florida State: 50 for 2,500 (if they somehow knocked off Clemson, they may sneak into the playoffs...odds were too good to pass up)
Stanford: 50 for 600 (very well-rounded team--could bully teams--great coach--senior, experienced qb)
TCU: 50 for 500 ('Nuff said--if I'm being honest, they don't impress me and look worse than last year)
Clemson: 50 for 500 (maybe the best looking team right now though NC State gave them a mini-scare last week)
Oklahoma: 50 for 1,750 (my favorite here--they are insanely hot and play TCU at home and at Baylor without Seth Russell)

OU also has one of only six (I think) active coaches who have won it all. Stoops, Fisher (did FSU), Miles (did LSU), Meyer (don't like them this year-bad mojo), Saban (don't like them either-Coker stinks and there d is not great), and I think Coker is somewhere...I may be forget ting 1-2 guys.

Kings U35 wins...240/200haven't won more than 29 in eight or nine seasons. Easy money.

I have a ton of NFL season OU team wins too and am looking fantastic. It's these why I want to go to Vegas in mid-August to throw about $2K on each that I like. I am something like 35-12 over the last three seasons with these if I had to guess. I think i did around 13 this season and am looking around 11-2 or 10-3 or so. Early though so who knows.

Lol, just post what bets you think are best for that day.

Lmao

You are a gambling degenerate.

How is it even possible to do 275 bets in a week? Do you spend every waking moment looking at betting lines?

I did a really weird parlay that I had Philly beating Cavs, it will pay like $300 on a $1 bet. Looking possible.

I'm doing a 3 teams teaser today at -110 odds in Bovada with 8 points teased

Teaser #619620165

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Philadelphia 76ers

Cleveland Cavaliers -5.0 (-416) Nov 2, 2015 7:00 PM

Teased 8.0 points

Memphis Grizzlies @ Golden State Warriors

Golden State Warriors -1.0 (-416) Nov 2, 2015 10:30 PM

Teased 8.0 points

San Antonio Spurs @ New York Knicks

San Antonio Spurs 0.5 (-416) Nov 2, 2015 7:30 PM

Teased 8.0 points

Dude, I had hte Cavs at -8, Sixers just hit a banked 3 to be down 6. Such BS

Have $50 riding on Bucks. Don't you fail me!

I also put $20 on Suns beating Clips since line was +350.