What's new

Betting Thread

Lol, I did teh teaser that lieschung did, but I took less points. Of course Clevaland loses their 9 point lead on a meaningless wide open shot with 7 seconds left.

Won $55. Yay. This is fun. I'm gonna start playing more often.

How is it even possible to do 275 bets in a week? Do you spend every waking moment looking at betting lines?

Not exactly. Do mostly unders for props. 90% bet the overs. Vegas sets the lines accordingly. So I LOVE to do unders for NBA player props, specifically for teams like the Clips and Cavs who are very deep, where maybe no one scores more than 16 points on a given night.

I actually really like Mississippi State this weekend at Memphis (who can barely score a TD...literally)...bought it to -7.

Whoops. Brainfart. Thanks. Yeah, Mizzou hasn't scored a TD in three straight games while MSU has scored 40+ in three straight. Mizzou is just historically bad on offense right now and misses Matty Mauk big time.

Went 17-3 on nba player props and 22-7 overall on straight nba stuff.

Did unders for all cav player, clip players and grizz players they had on the board.

I also like doing the unders on celts players (deep team) and to a lesser extent the magic players.

Damn, Pistons -5.5? Ballsy, I'd be nervous about a breakout game for the Pacers.

then do a teaser, you gain 4 points, will becomes -1.5 for Pistons, and +8 for Hawks.

Pacers sucks in rebounding,Andre will get 10 offensive rebounds.

Hawks is too fast for Miami, they will run Miami out of gym on the road.

then do a teaser, you gain 4 points, will becomes -1.5 for Pistons, and +8 for Hawks.

Maybe, I'm suspending NBA betting. I put a decent amount on Mississippi State at -8. I feel pretty confident in that one.

Put $50 on Hawks beating Miami. Their line was +155, which I think is good value.

Good call on the Hawks, Pistons looking bad.

Good call on the Hawks, Pistons looking bad.

I wish I put more than $50 on it! They're dominating. I'm considering betting $500 on Jazz tomorrow, but a loss might mean a heart attack. lol

I wish I put more than $50 on it! They're dominating. I'm considering betting $500 on Jazz tomorrow, but a loss might mean a heart attack. lol
How many points are the jazz favored by?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

A few minutes into 4th quarter of Lakers v Nuggets game, I put 20 dollars on Lakers to come back from 8 points down. 7 to 1 odds. Come on Lakers!