What's new

BigGT: Jazz @ Warriors - 3/21, 8:30 pm MST

I'm done with Hayward, he can't be the leader of this team. He's stagnant on offense and isn't showing any emotion whatsoever, the heck is his problem...

Bring back Kanter!
We need Rudy to get his **** together. The fire has been gone for a few games now

we are fortunate we are only down by 9. maxcat doing nothing and rudy keep fumbling. could've been worse.

I'm done with Hayward, he can't be the leader of this team. He's stagnant on offense and isn't showing any emotion whatsoever, the heck is his problem...

Butler is on, probably anxious to get back to the locker room to watch...

It's kind of hard for Gobert to be effective in this matchup. Every time we miss a shot they run the floor and shoot it before Gobert can get back down. When they do get in a half court set, Gobert is effective but then they can always resort to 3 point shooting away from Gobert

Rodney Hood is playing like Joe Johnson in his prime! Wow. Amazing this guy missed part of the season the way he's playing but he's a shooter!

It's kind of hard for Gobert to be effective in this matchup. Every time we miss a shot they run the floor and shoot it before Gobert can get back down. When they do get in a half court set, Gobert is effective but then they can always resort to 3 point shooting away from Gobert

It's a very good strategy actually, and more teams will be experimenting with this when they play us.

It's a very good strategy actually, and more teams will be experimenting with this when they play us.

Yeah, but I don't think many teams will be able to pull it off against us because not many teams have 4 players that like to run. Like literally everybody except Bogut runs the ball.