What's new

Bill Simmons: Prediction No. 1: Utah tries like hell to trade up for Jabari Parker.

Jabari lost some weight, moving much quicker laterally. Teams will be looking to milk us like Betsy the cow for him :mad:

Yeah it's a decent offer, if we did this then the 76ers would have like 10 draft picks in this draft. They'd probably want future picks. I'd just rather not trade one of our guys. Once they finally started together they looked pretty good. Kanter looked a lot better as the season was ending and burks looked like he still has a lot more to offer.

Listening to the last interview with Lindsey, I think he's not convinced yet that we DON'T have guys with all-star potential currently on the team. He also sounded high on some players outside the four that most talk about as "franchise players" from the draft, particularly those who may not be ready for major contributions right away.

Jabari lost some weight, moving much quicker laterally. Teams will be looking to milk us like Betsy the cow for him
mad.png
Which is one of the reasons I'm predicting the Jazz stay put at #5 and take Gordon or Vonleh and then try to trade up or even out (veteran player) with the #23 and #35. Cleveland, Milwaukee and Philly are going to want a king's ransom to trade down to #5.

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but here. Jabari looking smooth... Chad ford said that he looked winded after the workouts like embiid FYI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSDl9JF5hvU

His handle is awesome for a player his size.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Trashtalk

Listening to the last interview with Lindsey, I think he's not convinced yet that we DON'T have guys with all-star potential currently on the team. He also sounded high on some players outside the four that most talk about as "franchise players" from the draft, particularly those who may not be ready for major contributions right away. I'm predicting the Jazz stay put at #5 and take Gordon or Vonleh and then try to trade up or even out (veteran player) with the #23 and 35.

Well DL can play poker with the best of them. Hard to tell what his real feelings are. The games have begun. After watching the half filled arena I'm sure his popularity will make DL offer a little more for Parker than he might normally.

Well DL can play poker with the best of them. Hard to tell what his real feelings are. The games have begun. After watching the half filled arena I'm sure his popularity will make DL offer a little more for Parker than he might normally.

Didn't make the Jazz panic and take Fredette at #3.

Minnesota will promptly convey that pick to Utah for 2003 Kevin Garnett. Dennis found a time machine.

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but here. Jabari looking smooth... Chad ford said that he looked winded after the workouts like embiid FYI.

No way does he fall past 3. Damn he looks good

Can you (or anyone else) post videos like this one and the embiid one for wiggins, smart, gordon, vonleh, randle, and exum?

Please please please?

Can you (or anyone else) post videos like this one and the embiid one for wiggins, smart, gordon, vonleh, randle, and exum?

Please please please?

Do you want it here? If I find any more and what not I'll just throw them up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp7PX7hYUFQ

I think we should trade Golden State's 2017 unprotected pick.

Why? Because, I'm now convinced that lottery picks 1 through 8 are reserved for teams that are competitively tanking. If you're terrible but not intentionally so, then you're looking at the 9th pick. And the lottery odds for the 9th pick suck (unless you're Cleveland).

I say we use it to trade up.

Lol at everyone saying they wouldn't trade anything for Parker. Look at that guy! It's even funnier that they bring up him being mormon. No look how freaking talented he is!

I think we should trade Golden State's 2017 unprotected pick.

Why? Because, I'm now convinced that lottery picks 1 through 8 are reserved for teams that are competitively tanking. If you're terrible but not intentionally so, then you're looking at the 9th pick. And the lottery odds for the 9th pick suck (unless you're Cleveland).

I say we use it to trade up.

I don't think it'll be too high either, unless Kerr breaks up the team somehow. Let's use it to get Parker.