What's new

Bill Simmons: Prediction No. 1: Utah tries like hell to trade up for Jabari Parker.

The feelings for Jabari on this board is as bipolar as 40 year old females that lives on the Wasatch Front......

While we are at it we should trade #5, #23, #35, #2017, #2019, #2035, Burks, Hayward, Kanter, Burke, Favors, Gobert and Neto for the 1st and 2nd picks and darft both Wiggins and Parker. If it's not enough we can throw in even Lucas and Hotttnickkk to the deal.

I'm serious, we can always fill the rest of the roster.

Reading this thread gave me an epiphany: Parker isn't a sure thing or a superstar. Instead of offering that package for something that's not a sure thing, why don't we just offer up that package for LeBron or Durant? That way we'll know we're getting a sure thing. No reason to give up a package that could include the next Sam Perkins, Darius Miles and Cuttino Mobley for guy who proved in his freshman year he can't defend.

I will tell you something. Embiid is never 20 years old... Embiid is something between 23 and 25 years of age...

I feel like there's a decent chance that the 76ers would trade was the #3 pick. It's going to be an interesting few weeks. We need Randle and Vonleh to have really good workouts their.

While we are at it we should trade #5, #23, #35, #2017, #2019, #2035, Burks, Hayward, Kanter, Burke, Favors, Gobert and Neto for the 1st and 2nd picks and darft both Wiggins and Parker. If it's not enough we can throw in even Lucas and Hotttnickkk to the deal.

Wouldn't be enough. Seriously wouldn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see we keep Evans. That's the key for me: Wiggins, Parker and Evans are our "Big 3." Also like the fact we still have Neto and Tomic. Now just hire Messina.

Tomic
Parker
Evans
Wiggins
Neto

Dominant!

Prediction No. 1: Utah tries like hell to trade up for Jabari Parker.
I’m almost positive that Jabari is the first Mormon who can be described like this: “A little bit of Paul Pierce and a little Carmelo offensively, only if they were more fun to play with, and they were trapped in Rudy Gay’s body if Rudy needed to go gluten-free and hire a personal trainer.” Hey, Sam Hinkie, you love collecting assets like Leo DiCaprio collects models. And you’re not crazy about taking Jabari, anyway — what if Utah flipped you no. 5 for no. 3 and no. 23 and threw in Alec Burks plus a first-round pick-swap in any of the next three years? Would that do it? Any interest? Any?

thats religionism

ban simmons form nba for live

I see we keep Evans. That's the key for me: Wiggins, Parker and Evans are our "Big 3." Also like the fact we still have Neto and Tomic. Now just hire Messina.

Tomic
Parker
Evans
Wiggins
Neto

Dominant!
Yep, Evans is the core. But no Neto sir, we're giving him too. But I have a solution for that, we can play Wig at PG and Gins at SG.

Wouldn't be enough. Seriously wouldn't.
You severely underestimate Lucas.

Seriously though, that's not the point.

Last edited:
Wow. This thread is terrible. A lot of stupid stuff here. Hack, UGLI and thiller are the only intelligent ones.

You people rip on Parker's defense then say you would not trade Burks or Kanter for him (neither one has ever played defense). Hilarious. You guys make Cleveland's GM look intelligent.

This thread is embarrassing.

Utah gives up #5, #23 a future first (which will not be a lottery pick) and Burks for Jabari.

Look at it this way: would you trade Favors, two of the following: Raul Lopez, DeShaun Stephenson, Ryan Humphries, Scott Padgett, Muurasep, Quincy Lewis, and Alec Burks for Carmello Anthony (oh, and you get to keep Favors).

Hint: any dumbass makes that trade.

Love love love burks....

Would offer all our picks(#5,#23,#35 & GS17) for Parker.
I feel like our Core 5 are building some chemistry and adding Parker in the mix would allow us to start being relevant again.

With that said I'd throw in Burke, Kanter, Favors or Burks in with picks to Get Parker!!

Reading this thread gave me an epiphany: Parker isn't a sure thing or a superstar. Instead of offering that package for something that's not a sure thing, why don't we just offer up that package for LeBron or Durant? That way we'll know we're getting a sure thing. No reason to give up a package that could include the next Sam Perkins, Darius Miles and Cuttino Mobley for guy who proved in his freshman year he can't defend.

Because no team would ever trade a Lebron or KD unless that player demanded it and they knew he was gone anyway. Why don't we trade the 5th and 23rd for one of the Monstars.

There is a lot of good material in here for future bumping.

I can't wait to laugh at some of these clowns.

This is almost too easy.

I mean seriously, how could this guy bust right? Those one handed throw down's make Parker''s look pedestrian. That sexy 56% three point shot is sure to translate right? Look at him take it coast to coast, who could stop that in the NBA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9wo1x17SjI

Totally loving the, "NO FREAKIN WAY GUYS WOULD I TRADE A BUNCH OF NICE SPARE PARTS FOR A PLAYER THAT WOULD GO #1 IN 90% OF ANY GIVEN DRAFT NO STUPID DUMB DUMB DUMB".

Did any of you even pay attention to the season that just happened?