What's new

Blake?!

Griffen is out with injury until December from some reports. Does this lower his value? Are less teams willing to offer him the full 4 years?

Really don't have any interest in Blake Griffin being on the Jazz. Would much rather load up on wings and guards, then find a hustle/effort guy to play minutes until JJ takes a bigger role in the playoffs.

Brilliant save JJ for maybe one playoff series win. Clippers would of destroyed jazz had cp3 and Blake played. Saw a stat when those two played together record wise thenrecruits best record in league. Funny you jazz fans act all high a d mighty but you had to go seven games with a team missing its best player.lmao

Blake will either be a homerun signing or a complete bust... if he's healthy he's a top ten player... he's rarely healthy at the end of the year and at that salary for 4 years... that is a crippling contract.

Blake will either be a homerun signing or a complete bust... if he's healthy he's a top ten player... he's rarely healthy at the end of the year and at that salary for 4 years... that is a crippling contract.

Spot on. I don't think the Jazz can afford to go w/ this risk.

Brilliant save JJ for maybe one playoff series win. Clippers would of destroyed jazz had cp3 and Blake played. Saw a stat when those two played together record wise thenrecruits best record in league. Funny you jazz fans act all high a d mighty but you had to go seven games with a team missing its best player.lmao

Yep you keep saying this to stir something up. Jazz beat them so that argument is pretty weak. Sounds kind of petty to be the coulda a shoulda kid. You sound like someone who has a lot of excuses for reasons for coming up short all the time.

Fact is Jazz dealt with a lot more injury issues and still beat them. Jazz probably win in 5 if both teams were fully healthy. Gobert missed as much time as Griffin but at least Clips got Griffin healthy to start with, Jazz got their best player Gobert back Gimpy. Jazz had their other best player Hayward miss a game. Jazz had their 3rd best player Hill gimpy for the whole series. The Jazz 4th/5th best guy Favors was hobbled and playing at 50%. Jazz had their other stareter 4th/5th best guy Hood hobbled for the whole series. So the Jazz dealt with their entire starting lineup having major injury issues and still won the series.

BTW game 7 wasnt close, it was a blow out that the Clippers were playing at home.

I mean I guess you have a point Clippers were just missing a healthy Griffin and they could have been really good right? Oh Jazz beat them with a healthy team in game 1 on the road. Oh how are the Clippers doing now? Embarrassed to the point of breaking up the entire team and rebuilding. Guess the Jazz were too much for them just like they are too much for you.

I am impressed with how much you can make a fool of yourself and keep trolling though, well played little buddy.

Spot on. I don't think the Jazz can afford to go w/ this risk.

I think Phoenix is a good fit... Clippers med staff may not be good... Dudley had issues there... CP3/Blake/JJ have all had problems continuously.

Lol