What's new

Bogie should start.. playing better.

To me he seems to be just less consistent even if percentage wise it's pretty much the same. It's just a rollercoaster of very good and bad shooting nights. And it's probably the same with turnovers. There were some games when he turned it a lot and it makes an impression that he is worse in that regard.
Percentage wise he's gone from 44-41-90 from last year to 42-39-85 this year. That is worse across the board. I won't call it “pretty much the same”.

Percentage wise he's gone from 44-41-90 from last year to 42-39-85 this year. That is worse across the board. I won't call it “pretty much the same”.
That’s slightly down but nothing that couldn’t easily swing in the second half of the season.

He’s been more inconsistent this year... has had many more 0-for games from three than he had all of last year. 2% difference following wrist surgery ain’t a big deal. I think he gets better but if not he’s still an elite shooter.

My issues are that we need guys that do more than just shoot and that’s all he really does. It’s the most important skill so he’s still valuable... just wonder if we can’t swap him for someone else that does the things we lack. A good deal might not be out there and I seriously doubt we are even looking... might not even be entertains calls tbh.