What's new

Brad Stevens: "DAMN, their defense is good."

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 848

93abd960ec2ae83d490fc0cc5487c9c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't watch the game, but I was thinking "Damn, damn, darn. Our Guards shooting is horrible, but our defense is awesome. Brad Stevens is a heck of a coach, but so is Quin Snyder, and things will be brighter someday you son of a mutt. One day. Things will be brighter. Pray for Dante."

I didn't watch the game, but I was thinking "Damn, damn, darn. Our Guards shooting is horrible, but our defense is awesome. Brad Stevens is a heck of a coach, but so is Quin Snyder, and things will be brighter someday you son of a mutt. One day. Things will be brighter. Pray for Dante."

Yes

I listened to the Celtics broadcast because that was the only illegal steam I could find :3 I lol'd when I heard Brian Scalibrene say "The Jazz are one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA" then their sideline reporter after the next break said that the Jazz were the best defensive team in the NBA in the last 10 games.

I listened to the Celtics broadcast because that was the only illegal steam I could find :3 I lol'd when I heard Brian Scalibrene say "The Jazz are one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA" then their sideline reporter after the next break said that the Jazz were the best defensive team in the NBA in the last 10 games.
I watched the game on NBA broadband (Celtics Broadcast)...their announcers a ****ing horrible. one of worst in the NBA.

If we only had guards who could shoot....

Jazz are in a nice position now though. They have some key positions solidified so they can focus like a laser on weak spots. And as others have alluded to, some of our improvement will be directly tied to Dante's improvement.

Last edited: