What's new

Breaking News!

HH was HH; JI was Ain't pretending to be HH. heh.

tbh, I thought for a minute it might be Ain't but JI is most certainly pkm. There aren't any bigger complainers about moderating here and there is question about gaining the ugli forum password plus 55 auto-rep in about 2 days. Do the math.

The short answer is no.

I've lived in the Philippines where I had to speak a pidgin English variety, and I sorta "get" Ebonics and all, even been around it a little. And I've tried to write in Ebonics myself, trying to be realistic to some time and place, stuff like that, but I'm no good at it. Just not enough exposure or immersion in it, that's all.

I believe Ain't is from Missouri or Illinois but with some time growing up in say Tennessee, and that he is a college graduate. I never concluded as to his "white" or "black" ethnicity, but considered him to be well above average in IQ and a political conservative or sorts, when sober. But I also considered he was probably 40 or so. . . maybe trying to recreate a lost youth. . . .

I wish he could just hold his nose, that's what he thinks he'd have to do, and not rile the supervision in here. I always appreciate another point of view, with some merit.

Was he X'd because of his alt ID being confirmed?

OK, to answer my own question, here's Jason's comment in the banned thread. . . .

I'll go with this. I had a sort of impression the JI was like HH somehow, maybe trying to swim on a higher level sometimes. . . .

I'd have a hard time reading anything JI wrote as being on Ain't level.

I heard pidgin English once... sooooo funny!!!