What's new

Brian Windhorst doing what comes natural to him? Or or does this rumor have life?

Didn't you hear? Tweeting out random lyrics and liking tweets like every other 24 year old on the planet is now crying and sulking.
Hard to fathom that he is only 24. Dude is so mature beyond his years on and off the court

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Didn't you hear? Tweeting out random lyrics and liking tweets like every other 24 year old on the planet is now crying and sulking.
They’re measured, and he’s not stupid. He doesn’t just like every post he sees. He likes like 2-3 posts a week, and if it’s a negative Utah one? Click. Windhorst rumor? Better throw out a sulking/picked on me lyric and pic on IG. Better skip my exit interview at the end of the season too, even as the face of the franchise. STOP. He’s a little diva, and he’s very smart and every move the dude makes is measured. It’s just “poor me” I’m so picked on and the worlds against me.

They’re measured, and he’s not stupid. He doesn’t just like every post he sees. He likes like 2-3 posts a week, and if it’s a negative Utah one? Click. Windhorst rumor? Better throw out a sulking/picked on me lyric and pic on IG. Better skip my exit interview at the end of the season too, even as the face of the franchise. STOP. He’s a little diva, and he’s very smart and every move the dude makes is measured. It’s just “poor me” I’m so picked on and the worlds against me.
So how come he fooled you so hard? How come he had you on here begging all of us to shower him in love, attention, and adoration and telling us endlessly to appreciate how wonderful and awesome he is?

So how come he fooled you so hard? How come he had you on here begging all of us to shower him in love, attention, and adoration and telling us endlessly to appreciate how wonderful and awesome he is?
He’s wonderful at his PR face…..until the waters get a little rough, and about a year ago they did, and that personality folded quicker than DWill throwing a ball at a rookies head. None of you can sit here and pretend the dude hasn’t changed lol.

You really are a 16 year old girl holy ****.
Stick to keeping up with the kardashians or real housewives.
My advice? Stay the **** off of social media. You read way too much into literally nothing. You'll be much happier.

He’s wonderful at his PR face…..until the waters get a little rough, and about a year ago they did, and that personality folded quicker than DWill throwing a ball at a rookies head. None of you can sit here and pretend the dude hasn’t changed lol.
And you do realize that when you persistently kept trying to touch the hem of his garment that the rest of us weren’t necessarily doing the same?

You really are a 16 year old girl holy ****.
Stick to keeping up with the kardashians or real housewives.
My advice? Stay the **** off of social media. You read way too much into literally nothing. You'll be much happier.
Sure, and so is your favorite star player, tell Don to stay off social media and maybe I’ll consider it, he seems to be on it posting a hell of a lot more than me lol. And you spend your day on here, I don’t really care what your judgement is.

And you do realize that when you persistently kept trying to touch the hem of his garment that the rest of us weren’t necessarily doing the same?
I think many of you have trouble simply admitting he’s one hell of a drama filled diva at this point with a foot out the door.

Sure, and so is your favorite star player, tell Don to stay off social media and maybe I’ll consider it, he seems to be on it posting a hell of a lot more than me lol. And you spend your day on here, I don’t really care what your judgement is.
He might post more than you but you sure as hell gonna be right there the next time he does to try and piece together some sort of cryptic message that he hates it here.

I think many of you have trouble simply admitting he’s one hell of a drama filled diva at this point with a foot out the door.
I feel like you’re not really trying to convince me, or anyone else here, but it’s really your 2019 self that you’re directing all your comments to, but you don’t have enough insight to recognize it and it’s easier to superficially lash out at the rest of us in projection rather than direct those lessons inward.

Also, if you could pull up some posts of me slobbering all over him, it may make a comment like this make more sense. But you won’t find any. So, instead, you fill in the blanks with assumptions that perhaps I begged people to like all his Twitter comments to show him love, or that I was informing everyone each time a new color of his shoes were released, or that I posted frequent “OMG he’s just so amazing, inside and out” threads. We’re a blank screen for your projections where it’s safer to attribute that naïveté to us rather than yourself.

He might post more than you but you sure as hell gonna be right there the next time he does to try and piece together some sort of cryptic message that he hates it here.
I think the change is pretty obvious lol. It’s not to cryptic in what I posted. A year and a half ago he wore a whole different PR face than today. He’s calculated in what he does, and what he’s doing right now is moving towards an exit. An exit that includes the “poor me” and “who could blame him if he left” narrative. Utah didn’t change from November of 2019 to today. His PR agenda did.

Last edited:
I feel like you’re not really trying to convince me, or anyone else here, but it’s really your 2019 self that you’re directing all your comments to, but you don’t have enough insight to recognize it and it’s easier to superficially lash out at the rest of us in projection rather than direct those lessons inward.
I need to convince LoPo then I might can stop.

Also, if you could pull up some posts of me slobbering all over him, it may make a comment like this make more sense. But you won’t find any. So, instead, you fill in the blanks with assumptions that perhaps I begged people to like all his Twitter comments to show him love, or that I was informing everyone each time a new color of his shoes were released, or that I posted frequent “OMG he’s just so amazing, inside and out” threads. We’re a blank screen for your projections where it’s safer to attribute that naïveté to us rather than yourself.
Ummmmm……cool?