What's new

Brian Windhorst doing what comes natural to him? Or or does this rumor have life?

It’s funny, because the last thing I am at this point is a fan of the dude lol.
Which is the same path De Niro’s character took. He thought he was ungrateful.

Meanwhile he pays no mind to tweets like this at any point whatsoever, just the negative comments.

Man has so many fans on twitter that absolutely kiss his *** so hard, and the only thing he'll give a like to? This tweet:

Yeah we're building a "who could blame him" kinda narrative.

Hell even DWade retweeted this one

But we only pay attention to the idiots, wonder why?

He is clearly aware of the rumors he is unhappy. I can’t think of a single reason not to come out and squash them if they are untrue.

Man has so many fans on twitter that absolutely kiss his *** so hard, and the only thing he'll give a like to? This tweet:
Wow those twitter quotes above this sentence ARE YOU! They are exactly your posts from a couple years ago. Exactly.

My momma would say you get lost in negativity on online garbage. We as a fan base need to remember that. Do something positive in the real world first and foremost.

He is clearly aware of the rumors he is unhappy. I can’t think of a single reason not to come out and squash them if they are untrue.
Clearly he only wants to pay attention to the vocal negative minority, and pay no attention to the hundreds of fans in his most recent IG comment section or on twitter where hundreds of them are kissing his feet at this point. He's aware of it, and he's done nothing but add to it, it's why when it gets down to it, it's true, and he wants a narrative base excuse to say "don't blame me, blame them" and for everyone to say "who could blame him for leaving". For 2 and a half years he pushed the "I love Utah" PR machine, he's now pushing the "this is why I asked for a trade" PR machine. Wade has paid more attention to the love he's been getting from the majority of fans than he has.

Wow those twitter quotes above this sentence ARE YOU! They are exactly your posts from a couple years ago. Exactly.
Yes they're still quite naive.

My momma would say you get lost in negativity on online garbage. We as a fan base need to remember that. Do something positive in the real world first and foremost.
It's true, especially when you're purposely doing it like he is. People adore the dude, they kiss his *** beyond any player that has ever been here, and all that man can do is act picked on, miserable, and pout. The amount of times a day I see "We love you so much @spidadmitchell" on my twitter feed, especially the last 4-5 days is worse than me on here. The literal least amount of respect Donovan could have is crush the rumors just a bit. For the organization, for the fans who have supported him, and for his teammates who are also making plenty of decisions themselves. It's a horrible storm cloud over the organization and apparently that's what he plans on being every damn offseason.

Last edited:
Clearly he only wants to pay attention to the vocal negative minority, and pay no attention to the hundreds of fans in his most recent IG comment section or on twitter where hundreds of them are kissing his feet at this point. He's aware of it, and he's done nothing but add to it, it's why when it gets down to it, it's true, and he wants a narrative base excuse to say "don't blame me, blame them" and for everyone to say "who could blame him for leaving". For 2 and a half years he pushed the "I love Utah" PR machine, he's now pushing the "this is why I asked for a trade" PR machine. Wade has paid more attention to the love he's been getting from the majority of fans than he has.

Yes they're still quite naive.

It's true, especially when you're purposely doing it like he is. People adore the dude, they kiss his *** beyond any player that has ever been here, and all that man can do is act picked on, miserable, and pout. The amount of times a day I see "We love you so much @spidadmitchell" on my twitter feed, especially the last 4-5 days is worse than me on here. The literal least amount of respect Donovan could have is crush the rumors just a bit. For the organization, for the fans who have supported him, and for his teammates who are also making plenty of decisions themselves. It's a horrible storm cloud over the organization and apparently that's what he plans on being every damn offseason.
Mark Eaton was right, get on a bike. Do something together. Meet people in the real world, in the community. Socialize in person

Mark Eaton was right, get on a bike. Do something together. Meet people in the real world, in the community. Socialize in person
He don’t do that either here no more. (Yeah I know you’re referring to me lol)