What's new

Bring back Jerry...

Barkley said that Sloan was worth 10 wins a year. We could use that right now! And by the way, we need to start a thread about the inability of Corbin coached teams to defend the 3 point line.

No bigger Sloan/Phil fan than myself, but no way you could pull it off. Jerry wouldn't agree to it, and it makes the organization look like complete and utter fools to the rest of the league.
The best hope for Utah fans is that Ty and Jeff gain important experience (last few minutes of tonight's games were great learning moments for Ty), that the players won't quit on the coaches, and a combination of a few guys getting healthy plus the strong recent play of Al, Hayward and Evans can help them make a push after all-star break.

Sorry, but Deron is the future of this team

Can't wait until Stern imposes the francise tag.

Then I will kick him square in the nuts. And send him to the ****pers, along with Carsmello.

We get Blake Superior.

Then Jerry comes back.

I would like Jerry to come back and at least coach out the season, but it would not happen. He's not the kind of guy to cause that kind of commotion. Once he's done, he's done.

I believe they were 4 out of their last 14 with Jerry so I doubt we see a win in either case. They looked better tonight than they have in a long time though.

I believe they were 4 out of their last 14 with Jerry so I doubt we see a win in either case. They looked better tonight than they have in a long time though.

Guess you forgot that Denver game?

Agree Sean, but that Denver game sure feels like a long time ago.

It does. Hell, even the Chicago game wasn't all that bad. If it weren't for Deron ******** all over the court in the final minute, they maybe even win.

But that Denver game was what, three ago? It certainly feels like eons, though!

Ty did a great job last night. His substitutions were on the money. A couple calls down the stretch would've changed the outcome.