What's new

Brutal stretch coming up!

sip

2024 Prediction Contest Winner
We just finished up our easiest stretch of the season which is followed by our most brutal stretch. We play 10 of our next 13 on the road which should drop us real quick in the lottery.

@ Raptors- loss
@ Knicks- loss
@ Pacers- loss
@ Grizz- loss
vs OKC- loss
vs Spurs- win
vs Spurs- win
@ OKC- loss
@ OKC- loss
@ Mavs- loss
@ Magic- loss
@ Hornets- possibly win
@ Heat- loss

Even after that brutal stretch we have 13 games left and only 1 is against a team isn't fighting for a playoff spot. I see possibly 5 wins max the rest of the way.

We just finished up our easiest stretch of the season which is followed by our most brutal stretch. We play 10 of our next 13 on the road which should drop us real quick in the lottery.

@ Raptors- loss
@ Knicks- loss
@ Pacers- loss
@ Grizz- loss
vs OKC- loss
vs Spurs- win
vs Spurs- win
@ OKC- loss
@ OKC- loss
@ Mavs- loss
@ Magic- loss
@ Hornets- possibly win
@ Heat- loss

Even after that brutal stretch we have 13 games left and only 1 is against a team isn't fighting for a playoff spot. I see possibly 5 wins max the rest of the way.
Good

@ Raptors- loss
@ Knicks- loss
@ Pacers- loss
@ Grizz- loss
vs OKC- loss
vs Spurs- win
vs Spurs- win
@ OKC- loss
@ OKC- loss
@ Mavs- loss
@ Magic- loss
@ Hornets- possibly win
@ Heat- loss

Eh, we probably win at least 1 against OKC. And maybe 1 more surprise win in the mix, so I can see us going 5-8 at best. But we have a decent shot at 2-11 over this stretch.

Tony Jones said on ESPN700 that he predicts the Jazz finish with 34 or 35 wins. That would mean going about 7-19 the rest of the season. After watching last night, I definitely think that's possible.

wait I thought Sexton was now the starting point guard and he was going to be just as good as MIke smh
you clowns are all the same. all you care about is being homers and salivating over high lottery picks .
What a stupid post. We just took away 3 rotation players and got nothing back. Even if Sexton is more productive than Conley which he will be it doesn't make up for the fact that we now have no depth.

What a stupid post. We just took away 3 rotation players and got nothing back. Even if Sexton is more productive than Conley which he will be it doesn't make up for the fact that we now have no depth.
that douche has been saying Sexton is the next great point guard for the past 3 days, while out of the other side of his mouth, dreaming about unrprotected picks in 2028 that are not realistic either.Infact are not even ours.
The post isn't stupid its flat out trolling
But if you want to get real about it if they wanted to win, which they dont, the Finnisher is still here Agbaji if he ever gets the rock now can replace Beasley easily, and Sexton was always able to score in CLE so he could do it here if they wanted him to. But JC is not into this season at all now, it was obvious last night he was mad he was still here and shot terrible.
He will continue to do that I am guessing and Danny will love him for it.

@ Raptors- loss
@ Knicks- loss
@ Pacers- loss
@ Grizz- loss
vs OKC- loss
vs Spurs- win
vs Spurs- win
@ OKC- loss
@ OKC- loss
@ Mavs- loss
@ Magic- loss
@ Hornets- possibly win
@ Heat- loss

Hard to argue that! At least it will all be going towards a good cause.:oops:
Wonder if I can get a partial refund on my League Pass Subscription.

Hard to argue that! At least it will all be going towards a good cause.:oops:
Wonder if I can get a partial refund on my League Pass Subscription.
don't worry there are plenty of good teams to watch with the pass, and if you have a multiyear ,you might want a secondary team anyway, since this Jazz team is going to be in the lottery the next 4 seasons probably as well.
I hate tanking, because it takes away the competetion level, and turns it into a circus of side show draft games. Luckily for the NBA every fanbase has a ton of homers who love to spend more time watching college hoops trying to be armchair scouts, for the Jazz next great hope anyway, than they do watching the Jazz