What's new

Bryan Colangelo Caught w/ Burner Accounts

Some dude on Reddit used the "forgot my password" feature on all of these accounts. ALL of the email addresses included the same three characters (the only ones shown) at the start of the email addresses. They are all owned by the same person, apparently.

Some dude on Reddit used the "forgot my password" feature on all of these accounts. ALL of the email addresses included the same three characters (the only ones shown) at the start of the email addresses. They are all owned by the same person, apparently.
Someone found out that all the phone numbers connected to profiles end with same 2 digits.

What fun. Can't wait to see how the drama unfolds.

Someone found out that all the phone numbers connected to profiles end with same 2 digits.
So it turns out it's most probably his wife. Her number ends with 91 too. Burners also tweeted while Colangelo was interwieving live.

Ive listened to half a dozen podcasts on this topic today and my conclusion on order of likelihood is:

1) He did it. Hes a thin skinned egomaniac that is insecure about his place because his daddy got him to where he is.

2) Made enemies with the wrong person and was set up or identified as a test subject as part of a deep state program designed around influencing public opinion throught propoganda and social media.

3) A.Is already controlling the world, skynet is here...

The only doubt I have is why follow all the same things from different accounts? I just dont see why you'd bother... all seems too perfect and layed out.

Ive listened to half a dozen podcasts on this topic today and my conclusion on order of likelihood is:

1) He did it. Hes a thin skinned egomaniac that is insecure about his place because his daddy got him to where he is.

2) Made enemies with the wrong person and was set up or identified as a test subject as part of a deep state program designed around influencing public opinion throught propoganda and social media.

3) A.Is already controlling the world, skynet is here...

The only doubt I have is why follow all the same things from different accounts? I just dont see why you'd bother... all seems too perfect and layed out.
Its his wife. Its clear as day.

To me the order of likelihood:
1. his wife
2. both him and his wife having access to the accounts
3. Jerry Colangelo
4. all of them sharing the accounts
5. Some extremely elaborate and freaky long con.(I think the chance of this one is minuscule).

What are the odds of it actually being trout?
What are the odds of half the alts here at Jazzfanz actually being Colangelo?

I think maybe we’re looking at this from the wrong angle.

Makes some of the Ben Simmons supporters around here actually make some sense. . .

I bet DL has an account here.
There was a person who made just a couple posts a few years ago who said he was the social media guy (I think he had a more official sounding title than that, but whatever) for the Utah Jazz. Didn't give a lot of details and I can't really remember what he was even posting about in the first place, but did say that he keeps tabs on various online, social media, etc. things related to the Jazz. So one way or another, the Jazz are here.