What's new

Bucks at Jazz: 7pm MT

I don’t understand why the bucks let players not named Greek freak touch the ball. The guy was shaq tonight. Every time he touched the ball he used and abused our defenders. We stepped up in the end but I just can’t help but wonder if they would’ve won it had they continued to give him the rock.
I think he was gassed.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I put it in the Brogdon or Choo Choo thread. Forget which. It's a short piece but the kid grew up in Atlanta and diversity really seems to matter to him. Utahr is way too vanilla.

What better way to be in a position to promote, grow and nurture diversity?

Brogdon, help Utah grow.

Oh please. EC is starting to turn. Celtics, Sixers, Raptors and Pacers.

I agree on the lack of calls of calls on Giannis. But they are for real.

7th and 8th seed out east are both under .500. That's a lot of conference games against bad teams. I mean, there are 4 teams out East that have won 33% of their games or fewer. Only one out West.

Also, 2 of the 4 teams you've listed are easily better than Bucks. The Celtics may be better, if they can just take a deep breath and calm the **** down before the playoff start. On that note, if the playoff started right now, the Bucks would play the winner of Philly-Boston in the second round. I would put my money on a healthy Sixers team beating the Bucks, even without the HCA. The Bucks are fool's gold. Like another Budenholzer team that won 60 games a few years ago and got swept by a lower seed.

I don’t understand why the bucks let players not named Greek freak touch the ball. The guy was shaq tonight. Every time he touched the ball he used and abused our defenders. We stepped up in the end but I just can’t help but wonder if they would’ve won it had they continued to give him the rock.

Forgive me for paying you any attention. /vomit.

They went to him exclusively in the final minutes and it prevented them from winning the game.

giannis is phenomenal. Just insane. But he does have his limits. Like FTs.

7th and 8th seed out east are both under .500. That's a lot of conference games against bad teams. I mean, there are 4 teams out East that have won 33% of their games or fewer. Only one out West.

6th seed Brooklyn is also under .500 lol. Only 5 teams over .500 in the East what a joke