What's new

Bucks at Jazz: 7pm MT

6th seed Brooklyn is also under .500 lol. Only 5 teams over .500 in the East what a joke

they will not get good picks which mean they will continue to suck. good teams in west will get good picks and continue to get better. bad cycle

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Holy s*** what a game!!! Can't say enough about Favors, he was an absolute beast! And Donovan played like a superstar! This was definitely Rudy's worst game in a long time but I'm sure he'll bounce back next game and finish the season strong. These last two games have been unreal.

Top five seeds in East are pretty comparable to top in the West. GS should be better than anyone else, but I'd take Milwaukee and Toronto over Denver and OKC. Philly, Indiana WITH Oladipo and Boston are comparable to Portland and Houston. It's that next tier down where the West is truly better.

Holy s*** what a game!!! Can't say enough about Favors, he was an absolute beast! And Donovan played like a superstar! This was definitely Rudy's worst game in a long time but I'm sure he'll bounce back next game and finish the season strong. These last two games have been unreal.

Donovan has been a Star all year long, you idiot!!

Que all the Mitchell naysayers “but but but he missed two straight ft’s” I’m so ****ing sick of these dumbass ****ing idiots!!!

After the refs let The Freak push off on Rudy over and over for the first 4-5 possessions I thought we might be in for a blowout. But Donovan got that eye of the tiger and he never let up. And I apologize to the Trans DF Express for thinking he was going to get paid and get fat. The dude has taken his fitness to a whole new level.

Forgive me for paying you any attention. /vomit.

They went to him exclusively in the final minutes and it prevented them from winning the game.

giannis is phenomenal. Just insane. But he does have his limits. Like FTs.

Wow. The hostility you show is completely uncalled for. We can disagree without being disagreeable. But you show zero respect for me. I’d honestly prefer you left me alone. But I’ll respond in kind.

In the final 5 mins both had 5 shots each, Middleton shot 8-24 while Greek freak was 15-26. Sure, he missed some key free throws at the end but Middleton shouldn’t be shooting as much as Greek freak. Especially when we clearly had no answer for him.

Had enough yet?

Now run along and go back to ignoring me again.

Donovan scores a career high, Favs feasts and the Jazz win a very entertaining game against a great team.... what a way to baptize my new home so to speak.

I'll never forget watching my first Jazz game here that's for sure.

Wow. The hostility you show is completely uncalled for. We can disagree without being disagreeable. But you show zero respect for me. I’d honestly prefer you left me alone. But I’ll respond in kind.

In the final 5 mins both had 5 shots each, Middleton shot 8-24 while Greek freak was 15-26. Sure, he missed some key free throws at the end but Middleton shouldn’t be shooting as much as Greek freak. Especially when we clearly had no answer for him.

Had enough yet?

Now run along and go back to ignoring me again.

You’re trash and always will be.

And I’ll do what I want regardless of your trash wishes.

Nice job on completely ignoring both my compliment of Giannis and my critique.

So and so needs to work on “x”. But they are just game changing.

Look! The sky is blue!!

I thought we banned Dutch...

Ok, back to not repsponding to your hate filled drivel.

Top five seeds in East are pretty comparable to top in the West. GS should be better than anyone else, but I'd take Milwaukee and Toronto over Denver and OKC. Philly, Indiana WITH Oladipo and Boston are comparable to Portland and Houston. It's that next tier down where the West is truly better.

I’ll place the Jazz with the likes of Boston, OKC, Denver, Indy and Philly.

Agreed on the next tier though. I’ll take 5 west teams over the next east team.