What's new

Bucks @ Jazz 7:00pm(MST)

His name is Dante Exum
tenor.gif

I’m supremely interested in the Gobert v Greek Freak matchup tonight. I remember last year, it appeared that Freak was too strong and athletic out on the perimeter for Gobert to handle. Favors saved our bacon as his stronger body helped provide more resistance to Freak. We now have no one other than Gobert to guard him. Bradley is too slow and Bogie is too slight. Freak could go off for 40+ tonight if Gobert doesn’t have a better game against him.

Excited for this game, the key will be containing the Freak. I say keeping him in the 20’s will get us a win.

I’m supremely interested in the Gobert v Greek Freak matchup tonight. I remember last year, it appeared that Freak was too strong and athletic out on the perimeter for Gobert to handle. Favors saved our bacon as his stronger body helped provide more resistance to Freak. We now have no one other than Gobert to guard him. Bradley is too slow and Bogie is too slight. Freak could go off for 40+ tonight if Gobert doesn’t have a better game against him.
I think gobert will do fine against him

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

KK with a well done intro/outro to the Tony Bradley piece. She must have read her thread.

Wesley Matthews looks like Donovan's older brother.