What's new

Burks must be in serious trade talks

I wonder if the Jazz aren't just a little nervous that some of these guys go somewhere and do better than they did here. Jazz talking heads used to talk about how no player ever left the Jazz and did better someplace else, but if that was ever true, it certainly hasn't been true for the past 10-years. I imagine they hesitate before shipping him off to a division or conference rival.

I wish Burks could go play freely in Sacramento, I used to hope he could get to Phoenix with Earl Watson. I think he could fit in Portland or Denver.

I wonder if the Jazz aren't just a little nervous that some of these guys go somewhere and do better than they did here. Jazz talking heads used to talk about how no player ever left the Jazz and did better someplace else, but if that was ever true, it certainly hasn't been true for the past 10-years. I imagine they hesitate before shipping him off to a division or conference rival.

I wish Burks could go play freely in Sacramento, I used to hope he could get to Phoenix with Earl Watson. I think he could fit in Portland or Denver.

Stockton and Sloan had a golden touch for getting the most out of players. It was never the brand.

Other players are allowed to suck, badly, and continue to play with almost no loss of minutes/opportunities. Burks never had that luxury.

It doesn’t matter how badly Rubio, JJ, hood, or ingles play...... their minutes and opportunities won’t decreases much, if at all. Dante was treated the same way last year that Burks is this year. Coaches are human and have their favorites and not everyone can get on the court equally. Burks is the odd man out for whatever the reason. He is done here and hopefully gets traded.

This.

In all honesty the last 2 years have given me serious doubts about Quin.

I just think that if he weren't getting traded, he wouldn't have gotten the DNP. Seems suspicious that Tony Jones didn't mention Burks in that article; it could mean he knows something.

My daughter just woke up in the middle of the night screaming. She’s had the flu and we thought had been getting better. I felt her forehead and she felt hot as hell and we turned the lights on and her lips had blood on them, presumably from her biting her lips. It was scary especially since 20 year olds are dying from the flu this season.

But God dammit if this classic Eenie-Meenie delusionary take didn’t perk me right up.

Tremendous.

Really hope AB gets a fresh start somewhere and kills it. Always liked him. He's dealt with a lot of injuries, uneven playing time, and overall a lot of nonsense since being drafted here but I still think he's a good player. Would love to see him land in a steady rotation role for a playoff team.

My daughter just woke up in the middle of the night screaming. She’s had the flu and we thought had been getting better. I felt her forehead and she felt hot as hell and we turned the lights on and her lips had blood on them, presumably from her biting her lips. It was scary especially since 20 year olds are dying from the flu this season.

But God dammit if this classic Eenie-Meenie delusionary take didn’t perk me right up.

Tremendous.

How is that delusionary? He wasn't getting DNPs before this and now he's gotten two in a row. They surely aren't showcasing Royce who has been getting his minutes. And if they're not showcasing Alec then maybe it's already a done deal and they're just waiting for the particulars or something to happen with Rodney before it gets done.