What's new

Buy a piece of Jazz history—GREEN ARENA SEATS, YO

LifeOnaPlate

FYI: The Jazz are selling the classic (and, to be honest, pretty dang uncomfy) arena seats on FANZZ.com. I just ordered mine.

You can buy a single seat for $100, 2 for $180, or 4 for $300 (in essence, buy three, get one free). Delivery costs an extra $50 seat or so if you don't want to pick them up yourself. I'm pretty sure they'll require some rigging to make them sit upright since in the arena they were bolted to the floor.

DAoJxJkWAAA9OqE.jpg

Hmm, that is very tempting. Those would be cool in my movie room in the basement. I could even attach them to the floor as a second row behind my couches slightly higher up. Although I doubt they would get much use, other than looking cool.

Thanks for the heads up LOP.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm selling my sofa. Gonna attach these to the wall. Let the home teachers sit it them on their semi-annual visit.

I'm selling my sofa. Gonna attach these to the wall. Let the home teachers sit it them on their semi-annual visit.
Lol

Serious question. It looks like two seats share an arm rest and attachment assembly bracket thingy. So if I buy just one chair how will I be able to attach it? And if I buy two chairs will I only be able to use one?

Edit: Fanz gave me this response...

1:00 PMJared
I'm going to need to submit this question and get back to you. Do you want me to email or call you back when I get an answer? Should be by end of day.

1:11 PMJared
2 Arm rests on a single! (but not on the others that sell together)

1:13 PMJared
We thank you for shopping with Fanzz and Just Sports. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if we can be of further assistance. Have a great day!

I am going to buy me one to sit in while I watch jazz games :)

Last edited:
Hmm, that is very tempting. Those would be cool in my movie room in the basement. I could even attach them to the floor as a second row behind my couches slightly higher up. Although I doubt they would get much use, other than looking cool.

I'm really tempted to do this as well... it doesn't seem like it would be too hard to build a little wooden platform to bolt the seats to.

1:00 PMJared
I'm going to need to submit this question and get back to you. Do you want me to email or call you back when I get an answer? Should be by end of day.

1:11 PMJared
2 Arm rests on a single! (but not on the others that sell together)

Confusing. So if you buy one seat you get arm rests on each side. If you buy two seats you get one arm rest?

I wonder what the market is for chairs that are as ridiculously expensive as they are uncomfortable. Of course, these have the added benefit of not staying upright without some serious carpentry.

exactly what i was thinking
yeah but the price doe!

are these original seats or have they been replaced before?...did peeps watch Stockton/Malone in these or AK-47 or all of the above?...

In for 10,000.

Nevermind. Found a way better deal:

m.alibaba.com/product/60656766930/outdoor-stadium-bleacher-seating-plastic-bleacher.html?subject=outdoor--stadium--bleacher--seating--plastic--bleacher&spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.kMJFtu&type=product&detailId