What's new

Buy a piece of Jazz history—GREEN ARENA SEATS, YO

You know how much *** sweat those chairs have seen?

jsut regular joe's *** sweat. not like the ones on the sideline which have seen rela nba players *** sweat!

from jordan to kobe
from stockton to deron!

those seats must have enough *** sweat DNA to clone an entire army of nba super soldiers

Confusing. So if you buy one seat you get arm rests on each side. If you buy two seats you get one arm rest?

It must mean that you get an arm rest on both ends of whatever size set that you buy. So, I guess they'll just throw away the seats that are between the sets that they sell, that would have no arm rests at all?

the seats in the pic in the OP are connected to the back of the step behind. i guess the vast majority of seats in the arena are configured this way? the pic in the post at fanzz shows seats that are fastened to the floor. those would be way easier to mount to something. it looks like those are from the top row of the lower bowl?

This is by far the gayest piece of memorabilia I've ever heard of. Want to buy a blade of grass from Yankees stadium?

Using "gay" as an insult is homophobic. Also, here's me enjoying my seats:

9112ad89dd9f3e3d0b43c6a950cfba2e.jpg

How would you mount the seats to some kind of base to use in the house?

My brother bolted his to a piece of wood. Pretty easy. I might try to craft a nice base for mine with a little plaque on it with a Jazz logo and the years the seats were in the arena or something.