What's new

BYU favored (for a change) by 10.5 over Wyo

BYU favored by 10.5

• BYU covers

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Wyoming covers

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I will be covering my own eyes to save them from this trash.

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
It is hard to imagine BYU scoring enough points to be able to beat any 1A school by 11 or more - even Wyoming, New Mexico, or new Mexico State after seeing how they have been playing especially since Heaps took over. This year BYU is just inexcusably bad. I would rank them about #90-100 out of the 120 teams nationwide. Prediction= BYU wins only 4 games all season

This one's a toss up for me. BYU should win, but Carter-Samuels is a pain in the *** to defend. He was driving me crazy watching the Ute game last week. BYU needs to protect the ball or Wyoming will be able to hang with them.

Funny thing is.

I think Utah is still in the lead in what how call me fan of.

:D

To actually be understood, I think Utah is in the lead insofar as my being labeled a fan. It's something like Utah 3-2 BYU.

I think Utah is still in the lead in what how call me fan of.

crosseyed.jpg

BYU and Utah have flipped now. BYU starts getting easy games, Utah starts playing a decent schedule. I'm not expecting another BYU loss this year. Easily cover.

I wonder if BYU could cover the 10 points against my flag football team.

Seriously?

It's a well known fact that flag football is against the honor code at Brigham Young University.

The flags are placed way too close to the buttocks of the players involved. The last thing BYU needs is a bunch of their athletes playing grab *** with each other.

Half the team would have to be suspended for conduct detrimental to the honor code that is responsible for recruiting these fine young men.

They may become confused in such circumstances.

Seriously?

It's a well known fact that flag football is against the honor code at Brigham Young University.

The flags are placed way too close to the buttocks of the players involved. The last thing BYU needs is a bunch of their athletes playing grab *** with each other.

Half the team would have to be suspended for conduct detrimental to the honor code that is responsible for recruiting these fine young men.

They may become confused in such circumstances.

But what if it's co-ed?

The more I look at this game, the more I think Wyoming is going to leave Provo with a victory or at the very least they beat the spread.

Wyoming's schedule to this point in the season may be the most brutal I've ever seen. The five losses have come to: Texas, Boise St, TCU, AirForce and Utah. That's just sick.

They've got the mobile QB who can make plays with his legs or arm and that usually spells doom for BYU. Not to mention, they're going into Provo with the belief that they can actually win the game.

Are they still a bad team? Absolutely, but so is BYU and in this match-up of bad teams, Wyoming is waaayyyyy more battle tested.