What's new

Caitlyn Jenner to pose nude

SI sucks so badly now they've sunk to a new low. Awful, just awful.

And I have zero issue with transgender people and their rights fwiw.

Pretty much a non issue for me. If we stop paying attention she'll probably go away.

Jenner is a pathetic attention whore.

No no. He is an plastic surgery addict. He ran out of face lift and liposuction options so he turned into a she out of desperation for another job. Now she wants to show off her new work like the tattoo junkies do. You do not get these jobs done to not to show off. Like why get boob job if ur not gonna show em?

No no. He is an plastic surgery addict. He ran out of face lift and liposuction options so he turned into a she out of desperation for another job. Now she wants to show off her new work like the tattoo junkies do. You do not get these jobs done to not to show off. Like why get boob job if ur not gonna show em?
Ahh. So what you are really saying is that he/she is a pathetic attention whore?

Doesn't she still have an outtie, not an innie?

They were talking about this on the bob and tom show this morning. They said that yes, he/she still has an outtie.

They were talking about this on the bob and tom show this morning. They said that yes, he/she still has an outtie.
Did they smoker laugh about it for the rest of the show? Isn't that this guy's that are always laughing at how funny they think they are?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using JazzFanz mobile app