What's new

Caitlyn Jenner to pose nude

Did they smoker laugh about it for the rest of the show? Isn't that this guy's that are always laughing at how funny they think they are?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using JazzFanz mobile app
Yes that is them and while I agree that they laugh too much I also finds what they say to be extremely funny. I listen to them every morning during my 15 minute drive to work

Yes that is them and while I agree that they laugh too much I also finds what they say to be extremely funny. I listen to them every morning during my 15 minute drive to work
I do remember them being funny but the laugh was even more funny.

I do remember them being funny but the laugh was even more funny.

Lol. It kind of bugs me how much they laugh at their own jokes but I'm used to it and just ignore the laughter.

Really like a lot of their guest comedians too. Bob and tom are how I found out about hannibal burress, tim wilson, demitri martin, and rodney carrington.

Some of my favorites.

I actually just barely found out that bob kevoian retired and christie lee left the show to do her own radio talk show.
I had been wondering what happened to them cause I hadn't heard them on the show in a while.

I actually like christies replacement (pat carlini) better than I liked her.

I kind of like bobs replacement better than him too.

Chick mcgee is the true star of that show though. He is hilarious.

if you ever wonder how sex change surgery works here is a little animation. Hope I won't get infraction for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbDJRjkWY0c

if you ever wonder how sex change surgery works here is a little animation. Hope I won't get infraction for it.

I couldn't finish the video after they snipped the nut sack

Horrifying. I will never again be able to listen to elevator music without having nightmares.

It was only very recently that humans got as incredibly intelligent as you apparently are. You would be stunned at how much simpler things were when we were all dumb.

I know, right?

stock-vector-cartoon-caveman-dragging-a-cave-woman-31004170.jpg

Pretty sure the hormones a man takes to appear more feminine and repress the testosterone produced shrinks your penis and makes it very difficult to climax. A few years ago I took a number of medical and chemistry classes and once we had a discussion about that.

I'd never want to do whatever Jenner is doing.

nu·anceˈn(y)o͞oˌäns/
noun

a subtle difference in or shade of meaning, expression, or sound.
    "the nuances of facial expression and body language"
    synonyms:fine distinction, subtle difference; More

verb

give nuances to.
    "the effect of the music is nuanced by the social situation of listeners"

When I mention that Trump supporters don't have a well articulated nuanced argument for why he is the best candidate I mean that they don't have a clear argument and there are no specifics.

I get that Joe doesn't like the term, which is sort of a buzzword used more frequently by the left. But it's a word in the English language and I used it correctly to convey the meaning I intended to convey.

To counter that by saying that he prefers common sense to nuance, well they aren't mutually exclusive, at all. And not only that, but holding up common sense as this ideal method of forming our world view in a world that is extremely complex and in fact very nuanced, I guess if that works for people, making the world much simpler than it really is, making it so that they don't have to keep track of as many moving parts, and so that they can generalize issues, well who's gonna stop them? Not me.

When I mention that Trump supporters don't have a well articulated nuanced argument for why he is the best candidate I mean that they don't have a clear argument and there are no specifics.

I get that Joe doesn't like the term, which is sort of a buzzword used more frequently by the left. But it's a word in the English language and I used it correctly to convey the meaning I intended to convey.

To counter that by saying that he prefers common sense to nuance, well they aren't mutually exclusive, at all. And not only that, but holding up common sense as this ideal method of forming our world view in a world that is extremely complex and in fact very nuanced, I guess if that works for people, making the world much simpler than it really is, making it so that they don't have to keep track of as many moving parts, and so that they can generalize issues, well who's gonna stop them? Not me.

FWIW, I was making fun of Dala as that is one of his more oft used insults.

s3_proxy