What's new

Call Your Shot (Presidential Race)

Thats so weak bruh.

You call me a bunch of names but cant handle gayface? Lmao. So weak. I didnt report you. Why cant you handle it back?

Im sure the mods will side with you as always though. So before Im banned...You are weak sauce.

For someone so gung ho 'Merica it seems strange you'd embrace the victim mentality so eagerly.

Garbage posts, not that I am surprised. Bye Hack.

Benghazi mom was an idiot who said absolutely nothing of substance.

What truth do you want about Benghazi?

I'm not referring to Benghazi, just truth in general. 3000+ deleted classified emails. A fraction of that would have gotten you or any other service member a BCD, correct? I don't know if you've seen Comeys testimony in oversight committee but it's pretty contradictory to what he said in his presser about not pursuing charges. The Clinton's have a kill list a mile long and frankly, 8 years of Billy was enough! The Clinton's are no better than trump and anyone that would say differently has their head so far up their *** that they can taste, whatever.

I'm not referring to Benghazi, just truth in general. 3000+ deleted classified emails. A fraction of that would have gotten you or any other service member a BCD, correct? I don't know if you've seen Comeys testimony in oversight committee but it's pretty contradictory to what he said in his presser about not pursuing charges. The Clinton's have a kill list a mile long and frankly, 8 years of Billy was enough! The Clinton's are no better than trump and anyone that would say differently has their head so far up their *** that they can taste, whatever.
Not correct. If an enlisted person did what Hillary did it most likely would have resulted in an informal conversation and the issue would have been corrected.

BCDs are very rare and I doubt the person would have been kicked out at all for something like that.

I'm really done taking about Hillary and Trump

For someone so gung ho 'Merica it seems strange you'd embrace the victim mentality so eagerly.

Garbage posts, not that I am surprised. Bye Hack.

Im not playing the victim. I could care less. Just predicting what you will do.

Don't you delete your emails? I thought that is a standard government server policy.

Without the media's slant, where do you think you would stand on these candidates? Wouldn't it be great if this race happened before the epic decay of humanity caused by social media?

Sent from my VS980 4G using JazzFanz mobile app

There may not be hard proof but there is sworn testimony by the director of the FBI. I'm so ****ing sick of the Clinton's. I wish they'd just go away.
Yeah, honestly I really didn't want a Bush or Clinton. I don't like the idea of political dynasties in the US. But i just don't think Hillary is as bad as she's being made out to be. I think it'll be business as usual with her, which I'm fine with.

This contest is not a traditional election that generally is focused on the usual worn out issues that both parties have been recycling throughout my lifetime. In fact, one could argue it is far less a partisan election than portrayed. Trump's success to date is surprising every media pundit/expert, the entrenched pathetic Republican leadership, and obviously the democrat power base and their Pavlovian voters.

The mistake being made in analyzing Trump is one of frame of reference. Those I mentioned above are viewing Trump through the lens of everything that he "is" while his supporters are viewing him through the lens of everything that he "is not." Trump is not the Republican candidate, he is the "middle finger" candidate. This is not Clinton vs. Trump, this is the professional/establishment politician vs. the non-professional/anti-establishment politician. Trump's candidacy isn't about policy or positions or agenda's, it is a candidacy of sticking it up the backside to both the entrenched career politicians on both sides.

Against this backdrop there is no foe more fitting than Hillary. The perfect foil. Every disgusting, vile, political establishment stereotype rolled up into on perfect pant suit package. Central casting couldn't have done any better.

It is also a big "middle finger" to the media. Every attack launched that calls Trump a moron, an ego maniac, incompetent, etc. doesn't decrease his chance of getting elected, it increases it. It is like trying to put out a fire on the verge of spreading by throwing gasoline on it. The elites on the left and their media minions are taking the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Trump is Lorne Malvo in Fargo during the Syndicate shooting.

I have zero clue if he can carry this out to November, but he is far from over. There is a lot of low hanging fruit out there once he gets into the debates. Hillary should be polling in a landslide, but Silver has it within the margin of error.

I am guessing, and it is only a guess, that this election will hinge on the amount of closet Trump supporters that are lurking in the shadows. I potentially liken it to the fact that nobody claims to actually shop at Wal-Mart or eat at McDonald's yet the stores are usually vibrant and McDonald's drive through is usually filled with cars. My guess there is quite a large number of voters that don't openly support Trump, but may get in the privacy of the voting booth and pull a level to flip off the establishment. The voting equivalent of Sherlock Holmes's dog that is not barking.

I am just not sure it is enough for victory.

Without the media's slant, where do you think you would stand on these candidates? Wouldn't it be great if this race happened before the epic decay of humanity caused by social media?

Sent from my VS980 4G using JazzFanz mobile app

I agree that the media and social media has a big effect on those who lack objectivity and the ability to see things in shades of grey. Media and social media have not changed my view of the candidates, only reaffirmed them. And it's not good for either one, just worse for one over the other.

This contest is not a traditional election that generally is focused on the usual worn out issues that both parties have been recycling throughout my lifetime. In fact, one could argue it is far less a partisan election than portrayed. Trump's success to date is surprising every media pundit/expert, the entrenched pathetic Republican leadership, and obviously the democrat power base and their Pavlovian voters.

The mistake being made in analyzing Trump is one of frame of reference. Those I mentioned above are viewing Trump through the lens of everything that he "is" while his supporters are viewing him through the lens of everything that he "is not." Trump is not the Republican candidate, he is the "middle finger" candidate. This is not Clinton vs. Trump, this is the professional/establishment politician vs. the non-professional/anti-establishment politician. Trump's candidacy isn't about policy or positions or agenda's, it is a candidacy of sticking it up the backside to both the entrenched career politicians on both sides.

Against this backdrop there is no foe more fitting than Hillary. The perfect foil. Every disgusting, vile, political establishment stereotype rolled up into on perfect pant suit package. Central casting couldn't have done any better.

It is also a big "middle finger" to the media. Every attack launched that calls Trump a moron, an ego maniac, incompetent, etc. doesn't decrease his chance of getting elected, it increases it. It is like trying to put out a fire on the verge of spreading by throwing gasoline on it. The elites on the left and their media minions are taking the bait hook, line, and sinker.

I have zero clue if he can carry this out to November, but he is far from over. There is a lot of low hanging fruit out there once he gets into the debates. Hillary should be polling in a landslide, but Silver has it within the margin of error.

I am guessing, and it is only a guess, that this election will hinge on the amount of closet Trump supporters that are lurking in the shadows. I potentially liken it to the fact that nobody claims to actually shop at Wal-Mart or eat at McDonald's yet the stores are usually vibrant and McDonald's drive through is usually filled with cars. My guess there is quite a large number of voters that don't openly support Trump, but may get in the privacy of the voting booth and pull a level to flip off the establishment. The voting equivalent of Sherlock Holmes's dog that is not barking.

Brilliant post, man.

Really great post.

You basically summed up why I'm convinced Trump will be President.

So sad that people are ashamed to admit that they will vote for a candidate, yet apparently want that candidate that they are ashamed of to be the president of the United States.

So sad that people are ashamed to admit that they will vote for a candidate, yet apparently want that candidate that they are ashamed of to be the president of the United States.

It has nothing to do with being ashamed. There is a reason there are curtains around the voting station. Far, far more people that vote feel that the privacy of the voting process is far more sacred than one's ability to wildly clamor in public for their favorite candidate.