What's new

Can anyone do better??

wow

Against long odds, I ran it three times and got Noel as our #2 pick! (don't have snippit on my home computer to prove it, though)

Against long odds, I ran it three times and got Noel as our #2 pick! (don't have snippit on my home computer to prove it, though)

I ran a refresh program 137 times.....to get this once.....and you just ran it 3 times on the #2 pick.........ok I believe you....

So whether we win the first second or third pick we are picking ben mclemore according to espn.

So if we win one of the top three, what are your top three best players available? And would you keep the pick or trade it?

My top three are: Noel, porter and Burke. I would keep the pick and draft one of those, in order of availability.

I'd prefer to trade it.. assuming we could get something good. I'd love to trade down to say 8 range and grab a pick in next years draft.

I'd prefer to trade it.. assuming we could get something good. I'd love to trade down to say 8 range and grab a pick in next years draft.

Not bad. For me, it would have to be a chance at a great pick next year. But it looks like anything in the top six or so will be great next year.

Tf? Did they update it just now?

2drh2sy.jpg

Spent about 5 minutes and came up with the same as the op.

Edit second go around. Still can't get past the third pick. Took another 5 minutes or maybe more, (I'm bored, what can I say).
Ended up with Mclemore this time.

u3u7yryp.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1367379586.245045.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1367379586.245045.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I ran a refresh program 137 times.....to get this once.....and you just ran it 3 times on the #2 pick.........ok I believe you....

: - ) It was highly improbable (you know the odds) -- but if you choose to not believe, no skin off my nose, not like I'm bragging about a skill, it was a freak roll of the dice.

You know what will happen, don't you?

Stern will look at this year's draft and projections for next year's draft. He will decide that Utah looks like they will suck a lot next year, and he knows he needs to toss us a bone either this year or next. So, he will get us the #3 pick, a player that COULD be like Tony Allen which isn't that great for a #3 pick, and then when we are the worst team in the league next year, we will get the sixth pick.

Damn David Stern.