What's new

Can anyone do better??

You know what will happen, don't you?

Stern will look at this year's draft and projections for next year's draft. He will decide that Utah looks like they will suck a lot next year, and he knows he needs to toss us a bone either this year or next. So, he will get us the #3 pick, a player that COULD be like Tony Allen which isn't that great for a #3 pick, and then when we are the worst team in the league next year, we will get the sixth pick.

Damn David Stern.

How doed the worst team get a 6 pick?

How doed the worst team get a 6 pick?

Doesn't work out that if the three teams from #2-14 jump the #1 pick they end up with the #6? Or would it be the #4 pick? Is that the worst the #1 team can do? Either way, you get my point.

Doesn't work out that if the three teams from #2-14 jump the #1 pick they end up with the #6? Or would it be the #4 pick? Is that the worst the #1 team can do? Either way, you get my point.

I don't think the worst team can get lower than three.

You know what will happen, don't you?

Stern will look at this year's draft and projections for next year's draft. He will decide that Utah looks like they will suck a lot next year, and he knows he needs to toss us a bone either this year or next. So, he will get us the #3 pick, a player that COULD be like Tony Allen which isn't that great for a #3 pick, and then when we are the worst team in the league next year, we will get the sixth pick.

Damn David Stern.
so you think that Stern is going to fix it so the Jazz get a 3 pick and a 6 pick, and this angers you somehow?

Quit dreaming. Its not happening. They might as we put 0% chance of winning the lottery for the 14th pick.

3rd or fourth try for me. It would be funny if this kind of thing actually happened.

2jazz.jpg