What's new

Can the CJ Miles actually playing well and hitting jump shot experiment please not end?

That is like asking Obama to drop his muslim heritage, or asking Jimmer to stop dating his cousin...it just ain't happening.

He doesn't even always have to shoot well every game when the J isn't falling he needs to put the ball on the floor and ether get a layup foul or dish to an open teammate. He has the ability to be a game changer. It just drives me nuts because sometimes he huts wants to be lazy and through up crazy shots. Talent is there he just needs to use it dammit!

He doesn't even always have to shoot well every game when the J isn't falling he needs to put the ball on the floor and ether get a layup foul or dish to an open teammate. He has the ability to be a game changer. It just drives me nuts because sometimes he huts wants to be lazy and through up crazy shots. Talent is there he just needs to use it dammit!

i went a little off subject rep me now! Lol......

Can you post a picture lol.

tumblr_l8csjyX2Ru1qbg1ieo1_500.jpg

He doesn't quite have Jimmer's mullet but is he working that shirtless look!

CJ played fantastic because he hit his jump shot. He would have played great if he was only 1-7 from 3. The stat of the night is his points. But his imprint on the game was driving. He only finished with 2 assists. He could have had 6 or 7. He's a good passer most nights, but it won't ever get seen by the boxscore watchers who see a bad shooting night and conclude he played 'terribly.'

Now that Miles finally has a big game against a mediocre team after a month the homers come crawling out of the woodwork. Funny.

Is he the next Rip Hamilton? You betcha. He can do it all. He can pass, shoot, play defense like there is no tomorrow. Stupid Sloan didnt realize Miles's genius. He deserved to be fired.

Cj needs to rely on his slashing ability first. If he turns his game into 75/25 slashing/jumpers he'll be a success.
Kid has a great moves attacking the rim. That should be his bread, and butter. With his jump shot as his secondary weapon.
I fear he isn't bright enough to get this, and will keep chucking. CJ will always be one of those what if players...

Miles seems to be competent to me. I feel he is plenty smart to know what to do. It's the lazy factor that I think get's him. On defense you see this come into play, say he reaches instead of playing straight up. CJ is plenty smart.

i am a miles fan (damn you for calling him clunk and smiles because those names pop into my head when im watching the games now) however he has been disappointing when he's just throwing them up. tonight he was going to the basket which seems to work well. hope he continues with that and learns his strengths because he can be pretty damn good.

One great game against the Tpups @ home won't fool me anymore.

He 3 or 4 good games against good teams in a row, and I'll reconsider.