What's new

Can the Dante Exum Experiment Please End

franklin

So does Neto. Both are straight trash. We need to clear a roster spot for someone as good as or better than Mack.

Yep time to give up on a young project that has not played in 2 of the last 3 years and shown plenty of signs of how good he can be.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app

We can't get much for him atm. Might as well see how he develops.

They said the same about CJ Miles.

Jazz fans love that "potential" even if there never was any there.

At first I thought this was an ironic thread. Now I'm not so sure any longer. Overreaction?

Outside possibility we convince Philly that the only way to keep Ben Simmons happy is to pair him with his best friend.

Yep time to give up on a young project that has not played in 2 of the last 3 years and shown plenty of signs of how good he can be.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app
Two of the last 3? Did I miss a year? He played a lot of mins his rookie season, missed last year and shows no improvement in his physical or mental game. Not saying he cant or won't improve but he's looking like a busy. And that was always a possibility when DL selected him due to potential instead of actual production.

CJ Miles one of the better 3pt shooters in the NBA now...

Good call. That was another Exum potential worship around here:

deshawn-stevenson-3-goggles.jpg

I'd prolly hold on to Dante for at least one more season. Favors and Burks I'd be willing to let go for a fair price.

What's the deal here? Don't get to watch enough games so can only rely on highlights, stats, etc to assess him. For those who have been watching his actual game performance, is he really showing such a lack in development that the majority of the fanbases actually believes it's time to recoup value while possible? Honest question

Two of the last 3? Did I miss a year? He played a lot of mins his rookie season, missed last year and shows no improvement in his physical or mental game. Not saying he cant or won't improve but he's looking like a busy. And that was always a possibility when DL selected him due to potential instead of actual production.

He didnt play the entire year before his rookie year. Then he played his rookie year and missed last year. That is 2 of the last 3. Not including this one but this one just started.

I disagree I think he improved throughout his rookie year and has shown he has improved this year in many ways. The biggest thing he is lacking this year is trust in his knee to cut and stop and consistent minutes and role to improve on. I know he had a bad game and has been benched but earlier in the year he showed a lot of improvement in ability to get to the rim, finish, get to the FT line and limit turnovers.

What's the deal here? Don't get to watch enough games so can only rely on highlights, stats, etc to assess him. For those who have been watching his actual game performance, is he really showing such a lack in development that the majority of the fanbases actually believes it's time to recoup value while possible? Honest question

He looks like a talented player who terribly inexperienced. He can consistently get into the paint and his jumper looks better to me. Now his jumper doesn't go in enough and he makes tons of mistakes once he gets into the paint. Defensively he reacting too quickly to screens and moves out of position. Seriously the guy just needs to play and learn from his mistakes. Now that doesn't matchup with our win-now push.

I am moving towards he just needs to play for the SLC Stars for a while to get used to what he can do.